ISWAP has successfully conducted a gubernatorial election and sworn in Abba Kaka as Governor of Borno State.
Abba Kaka will work with Baba Isa who will serve as Chief Revenue Collector from farmers and fishermen.
Also appointed was Abubakar Dan-Buduma as Chief Commander, Timbuktu Region and Ibn Umar, Chief Justice.
Abu Umama – Amir, Tudun Wulgo.
Maina Mohammed – Commander, Sabon Tunbu.
More appointments are expected in the coming hours.
Borno state now has 2 Governors. They are:
- Babagana Zulum (A.P.C – In Charge of 22 Local Government Areas).
- Abba Kaka (ISWAP – In Charge of 5 Local Government Areas).
Boko Haram has established a parallel Government!
@views exclusive rights: Femi Fani-Kayode, Political activist and former Nigeria Aviation Minister, July 8, 2021.
- COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil FuelLarge numbers of people at COP28 in Dubai on Saturday, protested and chanted for an end to fossil fuels and … Read More “COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil Fuel” »
- We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC BossBy Press Unit Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ola Olukoyede, has vowed to tackle … Read More “We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC Boss” »
- Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our TimesIsraeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has maintained strong stance that the elimination of the Palestinian fighters, Hamas is a must … Read More “Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our Times” »
- I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC BossBy Dele Oyewale Attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes, EFCC, has been drawn to some needless misrepresentation of the … Read More “I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC Boss” »
- NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In EdoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have repelled rain of bullets from armed hoodlums … Read More “NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In Edo” »