Human rights activist and President of the Benin Solidarity Movement, BSM, Curtis Eghosa Ugbo has declared as an improper for any youth to be seen supporting the candidacy of any old politician interested in the office of the President in the forthcoming 2023 general election sequel to sufferings and pains Nigerians are subjected to; currently under President Muhammadu Buhari led government.
Curtis Eghosa Ugbo in a message few minutes ago said God Almighty will punish any youth seen supporting or providing campaign support to old politicians to become President in Nigeria come 2023.
Curtis Eghosa Ugbo in the message tagged “State of The Nation” said thus:
“Any youth supporting any old politician to be President after all this suffering by the masses of the people… NA GOD GO PUNISH ALL (of Who) NA!!!”, Curtis Eghosa Ugbo said in Pidgin English.
The campaign for who to become the next President after President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023 seems to have started.
Former Lagos State Governor and Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu had visited President Muhammadu Buhari at State House in Abuja to inform the President of his intention to contest and become the next President after him in 2023 general election.
Tinubu said he will continue from where President Muhammadu Buhari stops.
Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi thereafter also visited President Muhammadu Buhari to inform the President of his intention to contest and become Nigeria next President.
President Muhammadu Buhari had said he will not disclose his preferred candidate for the 2023 presidential election to avoid such person being assassinated or killed by dissatisfied political opponents.
- Death Toll Rises To 11000 In Turkey, Syria Earthquake StrikeAdvertisements Death toll from Monday devastating earthquake in Turkey and Syria has risen to eleven thousand. President and Chief Executive … Read More “Death Toll Rises To 11000 In Turkey, Syria Earthquake Strike” »
- Old Naira Notes Can Still Be Use After Feb 10 Deadline, Supreme Court RulesAdvertisements Nigeria apex Court, Supreme Court of Justice has ruled that the February 10 deadline for the usage of the … Read More “Old Naira Notes Can Still Be Use After Feb 10 Deadline, Supreme Court Rules” »
- ICPC Arrests Sterling Bank Managers For Hoarding N258m Redesigned Naira NotesAdvertisements By Press Unit As part of ongoing efforts at ensuring that commercial banks comply with the Central Bank of … Read More “ICPC Arrests Sterling Bank Managers For Hoarding N258m Redesigned Naira Notes” »
- New Born With Umbilical Cord Still On Her Dead Mother Found Under Rubble In Earthquake Hit Syrian TownAdvertisements By News Agency Residents digging through a collapsed building in a northwest Syrian town discovered a crying infant whose … Read More “New Born With Umbilical Cord Still On Her Dead Mother Found Under Rubble In Earthquake Hit Syrian Town” »
- Ifeanyi Uba Donates Security Gadgets, Personnel To Anambra GovtAdvertisements By Press Unit Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR, the Executive Governor of Anambra, was in Nnewi North Local Government Area … Read More “Ifeanyi Uba Donates Security Gadgets, Personnel To Anambra Govt” »