6 Years, No Standard Hospital, Nigerians React As Buhari Flies To London For 2 Weeks Medical Check Up
Nigerians have reacted to the planned medical trip by President Muhammadu Buhari for London twomorrow.
Some Nigerians took to social media handle of Femi Adesina to express their displeasure over President Muhammadu Buhari frequent medical trip since he came into office in 2015.
Femi Adesina had earlier announced that President Muhammadu Buhari is scheduled to leave Nigeria for London twomorrow to undergo two weeks medical check up.
The Presidential Spokesperson, Femi Adesina said the medical trip is a scheduled medical follow-up.
PRESIDENT BUHARI OFF TO LONDON FRIDAY FOR MEDICAL FOLLOW-UPsaid Femi Adesina.
President Muhammadu Buhari will proceed to London, the United Kingdom on Friday, June 25, 2021, for a scheduled medical follow-up.
He is due back in the country during the second week of July, 2021.
Failed President. Is it impossible to replicate this London Hospital here even if it’s in Daura too as usual for the General Good of the people. I wonder how comfortable he feels doing this medical shuttle.said Chiemeka Akwarandu.
Build a world class hospital here in Nigeria, and stop going for medical checkup abroad. We are too big for this.said Sende Mathias Aondoahemen.
said Suleiman Alhassan.
Femi Adesina and the twist of phrase. Which one is medical follow up? All we know is that ,the president is presently not well and has gone abroad for medical attention, shikena
said Joshua Matthew.
The president has done well in terms of infrastructure but building a world class hospital before his tenure ends can be a legacy that will last for a long time. Mr President build one world-class hospital before u leave office. May God Almighty heal u
said Oto-obong Green.
You people should be very ashamed of yourself to be telling us this rubbish till now that our President can’t be treated in Nigeria but London for 6 years on now?… What then is the hope of the health sector for God sake when even the president shows absolute hopelessness in the very health sector he presides over.. You guys should have conscience for once, this is too shameful…. 6 years on and we are still doing this nonsense and yet every year billions are being appropriated for the same VILLA CLINIC… JEZZZZZZZZ
said Barr Moses J Dangana.
Baba is not a failed President by any standard. You shameless critics of Baba keep committing sins upon sins everyday by accusing him wrongly. It is very unfair. When will you repent before God’s wrath descend upon you?
Chief Obasanjo, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Umaru Yar’Adua were once Presidents of Nigeria but they never bequeathed any hospital of excellence to Nigerians. If they ever built any, please name it.
said Ajayi Gbenga Demobravo.
Does that mean we cant have good hospitals in Nigeria? So sad!
U.K government should ban him from seeking medical care in their country.said Uche Austin Jegbefume.
After 6 years in office, Buhari is still running to the U.K for medical care. What a failure!
said Olatunji Awokoya.
Just like late president Yar’dua and other past leaders, 6yrs in government General Buhari can’t build a world standard hospital. I and millions volunteers and campaign for this Man only to disappoint himself and his family.
- Subsidy Removal: Why We Suspend Strike, Mass Protest – NLCNigeria Labour Congress, NLC has said it considered among others the social political mood in Nigeria arising from the last … Read More “Subsidy Removal: Why We Suspend Strike, Mass Protest – NLC” »
- Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In BelgorodSympathizers who identified themselves as Russia citizens against President Vladimir Putin war in Ukraine have released videos showing captured Russia … Read More “Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In Belgorod” »
- 100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In BornoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have stormed Iwe forest in Iwe community, Owan … Read More “100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In Borno” »
- Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In SenegalTensions remained high in Senegal as civilians continued to protest over the imprisonment of the country main opposition leader, Ousmane … Read More “Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In Senegal” »
- Sympathizers Accuse Putin Of Killing Innocent Russia Civilians In BelgorodOne of the Sympathizer groups, Liberty of Russia Legion fighting Russia military in favour of Ukraine has accused President Vladimir … Read More “Sympathizers Accuse Putin Of Killing Innocent Russia Civilians In Belgorod” »