Why Direct Primary Is A Fraud
By Lere Olayinka
#APC and Direct Primary Scam
#Lagos APC Guber Primary (October 2018):
1. Sanwo-Olu – 970, 851
2. Ambode – 72,901
TOTAL = 1,043,752
#Real Election (March 2019):
Sanwo-Olu (APC) – 739,445
Jimi Agbaje (PDP) – 206,141
Meaning that 304,307 “APC members” who voted at the primary election did not vote for APC during the election proper. How come?
Ganduje polled 2,740,847 votes to win APC primary.
Ganduje (APC) – 1,033,695
Abba Yusuf (PDP) – 1,024,713
Votes of APC and PDP put together not up to the votes with which Ganduje was elected as APC candidate?
It also implied that 1,707,152 APC members who voted to elect Ganduje as candidate did not vote during the March 2019 general election. How come?
Andy Uba won APC primary with 230,201 votes.
Total vote cast during APC primary was 348, 490.
The same Andy Uba polled 43,285 votes in the just concluded election, meaning that 305,205 APC members did not vote!
So what happened to the 305,205 APC members?
#APC presidential primary
President Buhari won in Kaduna with 1,956, 500 votes. He won in Kano state with 2,931,235.
However, at the general election, Buhari got 993,445 votes in Kaduna State and 1,464,768 votes in Kano State.
As enumerated above, Direct Primary is FRAUD.
This is because any election in which number of voters are not known can never be credible. Or which party in Nigeria today, can say with certainty the number of members in each of the wards in the country?
@views exclusive rights: Lere Olayinka, aide on Communication and New Media to former Ekiti state Governor, Ayo Fayose
- 7 Arrested As Agitators Attack Police Station In Lagos, Takeover FRCN Radio In Ibadan, Declares Yoruba NationHeavily armed group who identified themselves as Yoruba Nation Army on Sunday early morning simultaneously attacked a police station in … Read More “7 Arrested As Agitators Attack Police Station In Lagos, Takeover FRCN Radio In Ibadan, Declares Yoruba Nation” »
- Buhari Grants Waivers To Rich, Impoverishes The Poor – Shehu SaniLess than few hours to the end of President Muhammadu Buhari led government, Senator Shehu Sani, former Kaduna Central senatorial … Read More “Buhari Grants Waivers To Rich, Impoverishes The Poor – Shehu Sani” »
- Buhari ‘Lied’ Over Nigeria GDP, Economy, Security – Reno OmokriReno Omokri, former presidential spokesperson to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on New Media, has described President Muhammadu Buhari valedictory nationwide broadcast … Read More “Buhari ‘Lied’ Over Nigeria GDP, Economy, Security – Reno Omokri” »
- Tinubu Inauguration: Supreme Court Ruling Not A Setback, Election Courts Will Stop Mandate Bandits – AtikuPresidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and former Nigeria Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has described the Supreme Court ruling … Read More “Tinubu Inauguration: Supreme Court Ruling Not A Setback, Election Courts Will Stop Mandate Bandits – Atiku” »
- Planes Painted Green-White-Green Nigeria Colours, Ethiopian AirlinesNigeria government under the leadership of the outgoing President Muhammadu Buhari is yet to deny the allegations that the planes … Read More “Planes Painted Green-White-Green Nigeria Colours, Ethiopian Airlines” »
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]