Nothing could worry a man more than when on your birthday the mother of your children decided to ignore you.
This appears to be the case of Africa music star, Innocent Idibia well known as 2Face Idibia as his wife and one of the mothers of his children, Annie Idibia appeared to ignore the music star on his 46 years birthday anniversary today untill he tendered apology.
2Face Idibia had been in the news over family crisis with his wife, Annie for some weeks now.
Annie had accused 2Face Idibia family or kinsmen of hatred, saying, the family never liked her despite what she has done to be in their good book.
2Face Idibia younger brother, Charles Idibia swiftly reacted and accused Annie mother of being a fetish person who brought magic power well known as juju to his brother’s house.
More than 12 hours into 2face Idibia day of birth anniversary, Annie was not seen wishing her husband happy birthday even with some posts she published on her Instagram account today.
Around one o’clock this afternoon, 2Face Idibia took to his Instagram account with a photograph showing sweet and romantic looking moment of him and his wife, Annie sharing love and as well accompanied the photograph with statement of apology which reads thus:
“I know I’m not without mistakes neither I’m I perfect but we keep learning and working and striving to become the best version of ourselves.
“It is well. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GUIDE ALL OF US AND PROTECT OUR HOMES. #ONELOVERELIGION #GRATEFUL #WARRIORS #UNWASHTHEBRAINWASH”
It took another two hours before Annie finally; around 3 pm published a happy birthday post to celebrate her husband.
The birthday wish reads:
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO “A GUY
“My Mine ❤️ #throwBack16yrsToday #aCoupleOf4evaMore #LYTID #BirthdayBlessings #blackLove”
Annie had yesterday praised her biological and wished karma for those she said lied against her.
She posted a video capturing different happy moment her mum was with her kids and said thus:
Loves So Selflessly…
Always Smiling ….
Best GRANDMA Ever To my Kids…
So Selfless with the kids…
oh… mom for all that you do for us, your reward is in heaven ❤️
The Reason I Still Have A career…
Takes Care Of Everyone…
I Will Spoil so silly…
I will take you round world (grace).
I will make SURE you tick all your bucket list before you go…( not going anytime soon o).
You will never have a reason to cry again… it’s ok mom!
For every dirt thrown at you… will bring forth a million blessings…
For every lie against you… karma is real! I Love You… THE BEST
- Zamfara In War, Governor Orders Citizens To Get Guns For Self Help, Closes Markets27 views By Ibrahim Dosara Following increase in the activities of bandits in various parts of the state and the government commitment to ensure adequate security and protection of lives and property of the citizenry in the state, particularly during this rainy season, government has resolved to take further measures to deal with the recent Continue
- Troops Invade Unknown Gunmen Shrine, Recover Weapons21 views By Onyema Nwachukwu A joint security team consisting of troops of 302 Regiment of the Nigerian Army, operatives of the Nigerian Navy, Department of State Services and Nigeria Police Force have dislodged camps belonging to Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Eastern Security Network (ESN) at Idara Nnebo, Ihe Mbosi villages and Ukpor Continue
- What I Want Nigerians Living Abroad To Do – Buhari14 views By Femi Adesina President Muhammadu Buhari Saturday in Kigali, Rwanda, hailed Nigerian youths excelling at home and abroad, saying the country will welcome inputs and investments from compatriots with international exposure for the economy to thrive. The President spoke at a town hall meeting with Nigerians in the Diaspora on the margins of Continue
- R Kelly Faces New Prison Sentences Wednesday15 views World accepted greatest R and B singer, R Kelly may face more stiffer prison sentences on Wednesday over alleged sexual abuse of minors. R Who came into limelight in 1996 with his hit song, “I Believe I Can Fly” is billed to be sentenced in U.S. District Court in Brooklyn on Wednesday in Continue
- [VIDEO] I Want To Donate My Kidney To Help Save Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Lady Begs15 views A lady based in Ilorin, Kwara State, has volunteered to donate her human organ to save the life of Sonia Ekweremadu, the daughter of the detained former Nigeria Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu. The lady who spoke with a journalist at Ilorin, said her decision to part away one of her kidneys was Continue
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]