Reno Omokri, former presidential aide to Gooodluck Ebele Jonathan on New Media has condemned the youths group who wished and planned more deadly attacks on him because of the Harrass Buhari Out of New York protest he organized while President Muhammadu Buhari was attending the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly in the United States of America.
Reno Omokri had earleir reported that he was trailed by an assailant right from the venue of the protest to his hotel but he escaped the attack with the help of his bodyguard who pushed him into the hotel building and confronted the assailant.
A youth group under the umbrella body of National Youth Coalition in a message published in some media yesterday said Reno Omokri should await more deadly attack. The group described the Harrass Buhari Out of New York protest as an act of dishonour to Nigeria as a country.
Reno Omokri in a swift reaction said the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is shameless for the government and its agents to celebrate a possible attack on his citizen in foreign land.
Reno Omokri said although he loves traveling but he will not be traveling to any Africa country as long as President Muhammadu Buhari he described as tyrant remains in power so as to avoid the kind of treatment meted out on the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Kenya.
“The Buhari administration is so shameless.
“How can a known pro-Buhari group OPENLY celebrate an attack on me in New York? It is now clear who was behind it.
“And on a known pro government newspaper (Daily Times).
“They are even warning me to expect worse attacks. This is insane!
“Ordinarily, the Nigerian government and its agents should not gloat over a possible attack on its citizen in a foreign nation.
“Do they plan to give me the Nnamdi Kanu treatment? Let them know I love traveling, but don’t expect me in any African country as long as this tyrant is in power” Reno Omokri said.
It would be recalled Nnamdi Kanu was brought to Nigeria from Kenya in a manner many described as an act of kidnapping.
Some group said the Biafra agitation leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was captured by assailants and handed over to Nigeria government with the help of Kenya security operatives.
- Unacceptable To ‘Insult’ Oba Of Benin – Nigerians Warns Charly Boy, OthersNigerians have called on Charles Oputa well known as Charly Boy and other social media users that it is an … Read More “Unacceptable To ‘Insult’ Oba Of Benin – Nigerians Warns Charly Boy, Others” »
- EFCC Alerts Public On ATM Card Swapping FraudBy Dele Oyewale The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has been inundated with barrage of complaints from well-meaning Nigerians … Read More “EFCC Alerts Public On ATM Card Swapping Fraud” »
- Cousin Seeks Help For Nollywood Actor Amaechi MuonagorA cousin of Nollywood actor, Amaechi Muonagor has appealed to the general public to help the artiste as the comic … Read More “Cousin Seeks Help For Nollywood Actor Amaechi Muonagor” »
- NDLEA Arrests Illicit Drugs Party Organisers In OsunBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA on Saturday 25th November raided a lounge in … Read More “NDLEA Arrests Illicit Drugs Party Organisers In Osun” »
- Sheila Denies Calling Israel DMW 2 Minutes ManSheila Courage David, the ex wife of Israel Afeare known as Israel DMW, Davido logistics manager, has denied a social … Read More “Sheila Denies Calling Israel DMW 2 Minutes Man” »