Nigeria music Star, David Adeleke well known as Davido in his first tweet after Federal Government commenced the implementation of its ban on twitter said Nigeria was once a country.
Davido in the post tweeted about 5 hours ago said “NIGERIA was once a country”
Nigerians have resorted to the use of Virtual Private Network, V.P.N as alternative means to access twitter while in Nigeria despite the ban.
Nigeria commenced the implementation of its ban on twitter operations in Nigeria today after the Information Minister, Lai Mohammed announced the ban yesterday.
Lai Mohammed said Federal Government took the decision because twitter undermine the corperate existence of Nigeria.
Twitter had on Tuesday deleted tweet of President Muhammadu Buhari when the president in his tweet warned the youths to avoid any act capable of causing a repeat of Nigeria civil war.
- CCTV Shows Soldiers Run To Take Cover As Unknown Gunmen Stage Attack In Ebonyi
- Police Officers Wives In Imo Build Hospital For Sickle Cell
- GOC Warns Soldiers Over Sales Of Arms, Ammunition
- Obaseki Declares Curfew To Demolish Houses In Benin, Hide Under Security Check
- 3 Policemen, 6 Others Burn To Death In Bullion Van Accident
- Unknown Gunmen Must Pay For Killing Soldiers – Soludo
- Obaseki Declares 24 Hours Total Indoor Curfew In Edo Over Terrorism
- [Video] Deadly Unknown Gunmen Invade Imo, Anambra, Kill Soldiers In Umuze, Mgbidi
- NDLEA Sets Ablaze Some N194.7b Worth Cocaine
- Troops Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Kaduna
- [Watch Video] Oby Ezekwesili: Maybe Buhari Sent Kankara Science Students On Excursion To Terrorists
- [Watch Full Video]Mcedopikin: Instead Of Spending Money On Side Chicks, Appreciate Your Family
- [Video]Police Parade Items Recovered From Yoruba Nation Protesters
- [Video] Yul Edochie ‘Peppers’ Fans
- [Video] We Have No Hand In Christian Ehima’s Death, Behavior Aggravated Sighting His Mother In Edo – Nigerian Army
- [Video] We Are Responsible For Kuje Prison Break – ISWAP
- [Video] Vigilante Kill 5 Persons Accused of Kidnapping In Edo, Human Rights Group Petitions IGP, Says 5 Burnt To Death Were Labourers, Victim Of False Information
- [Video] Unknown Soldiers Protect Asari Dokubo With RPG, Machine Guns, Other Weapons In Buguma, Rivers State
- [VIDEO] Unknown Gunmen On Rampage In Enugu, Surviving Policeman In Shock As 3 Colleagues, Others Killed At Checkpoint
- [VIDEO] Unknown Gunmen In Show Of Force At Ihiala, Display 4 Security Men Dead Bodies