Catholic Women organization in Imo State today presented an award of honour to the Executive Director of Africa Network for Environment and Economic Justice, ANEEJ, Reverend David Ugolor for his continued outstanding contribution to the growth of Catholic Women Organization.
The Catholic Women Organization of Saint Anthony’s Catholic Church at Umunama Autonomous Community in Ezinihitte-Mbaise local government area of Imo State said in a statement inscribed on the award plaque that Reverend David Ugolor is honoured with the award for his contribution to the growth of the Catholic Women Organization, CWO.
Reverend David Ugolor was in the community for the thanksgiving service to mark the one year death anniversary of his mother-in-law, late Madam Cyrina Azuanuka Ogu who passed away on October 20th, 2020.
Shortly after the award was presented to David Ugolor, the Human rights activist said it is a great honour for him to be considered for such award by the Catholic Women.
“What a great privilege to be honored today as a great in-law that’s worthy to emulate”, Reverend David Ugolor said.
- COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil FuelLarge numbers of people at COP28 in Dubai on Saturday, protested and chanted for an end to fossil fuels and … Read More “COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil Fuel” »
- We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC BossBy Press Unit Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ola Olukoyede, has vowed to tackle … Read More “We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC Boss” »
- Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our TimesIsraeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has maintained strong stance that the elimination of the Palestinian fighters, Hamas is a must … Read More “Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our Times” »
- I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC BossBy Dele Oyewale Attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes, EFCC, has been drawn to some needless misrepresentation of the … Read More “I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC Boss” »
- NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In EdoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have repelled rain of bullets from armed hoodlums … Read More “NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In Edo” »