Nigeria billionaire and Chairman of Five Star Group, Emeka Okonkwo also known as E-Money has called on the general public to always consider their family first, saying, family is more important than friends.
E-Money in a statement yesterday displayed a photograph of him and his children and today he shows a good looking photograph of him and his elder brother and top Nigeria music star, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo known generally as Kcee.
E-Money who hails from Amaputu quarters of Uli Community in Ihiala Local government area of Anambra State, said people should remember charity begins at home and warned the public against making their friends more important their family.
OsazuwaAkonedo reports that E-Money is well known and command respect in Nigeria and beyond because of the care, promotion, respect despite being rich and the financial support he gives to lift up his elder brother, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo a.k.a Kcee, a character, many believe it’s not too common among the Igbo people of Southeastern Nigeria.
E-Money said some people are so good to friends or those outside but treat their family members so badly with abusive talk and action.
Remember, charity begins at home.
So don’t make your friends more important than your family.
Some people are so good to those outside their homes but treat their family members badly; with abusive talk and action.
If that’s the case, you’ve lost credibility with the Almighty. #muftimenkE-Money said.
E-Money said further that it’s difficult to be patientbut when mastered, it helps to endure what lies ahead because he said you can tell how many closed doors God will show you before granting you your ease.
Adding, people should learn to have faith and know that difficult times don’t last.
Patience is the companion of wisdom.
It is difficult to be patient but when mastered it helps you to endure what lies ahead.
We don’t know how many closed doors God will show us before he grants us our ease.
The key is to have faith and know that difficult times don’t last.
Showing courage and determination when faced with adversity is a true testament to your character and strength.
Always know that God is by your side.
Happy Sunday @iam_emoney1 @iam_kcee #teamemoneyE-Money said.
- Nnamdi Kanu To Unknown Gunmen: We Are Fighting To Defend Our People, Not To Kill Them8 views Detained Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has called on Unknown Gunmen and other civilian armed groups responsible for the insecurity in the southeast states also known and referred to as Biafra land to desist from activities causing loss of lives in the states. Nnamdi Kanu made the Continue
- JungleJustice: Pregnant Woman Stabbed In Imo, Not Dead – Police7 views Imo State Command of the Nigeria Police Force has said that the Pregnant Woman, Mrs Sandra Onyema allegedly stabbed to death by an angry youth, Chikere Okoro at Nekede area of Owerri, the Imo State capital recently is alive, and she’s not dead as rumoured by sympathisers that led to the suspect almost Continue
- Buhari To APC Officials: Be Truthful, Fair To All9 views By Femi Adesina President Muhammadu Buhari Tuesday in Abuja said leadership of All Progressives Congress (APC) will sustain the hearing and healing process that it started to ensure fairness, justice and oneness before the 2023 general elections. In an audience with some APC senators on the outcome of the party primaries and its Continue
- I’m Ending My Marriage Because I Don’t Want To Leave As A Corpse – ChaCha Eke24 views Since the death of Osinachi Nwachukwu, the Ekwueme music star, Nigerians are becoming more concerned about married women who are experiencing domestic violence in their marriage to quit. The latest to demonstrate the courage for obvious self defence to protest her life against possible life threatening marriage, is a Nollywood actress, ChaCha EkeFaani, Continue
- No Pregnant Woman In Our Custody – EFCC5 views By Press Unit The attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has been drawn to some reports in a section of the media, alleging that the Commission is detaining “a pregnant woman, nursing mother, others, over vote – buying”, consequent on some arrests made in the wake of the recent governorship Continue
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]