Don’t Make Your Friends More Important Than Your Family – E-Money
Nigeria billionaire and Chairman of Five Star Group, Emeka Okonkwo also known as E-Money has called on the general public to always consider their family first, saying, family is more important than friends.
E-Money in a statement yesterday displayed a photograph of him and his children and today he shows a good looking photograph of him and his elder brother and top Nigeria music star, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo known generally as Kcee.
E-Money who hails from Amaputu quarters of Uli Community in Ihiala Local government area of Anambra State, said people should remember charity begins at home and warned the public against making their friends more important their family.
OsazuwaAkonedo reports that E-Money is well known and command respect in Nigeria and beyond because of the care, promotion, respect despite being rich and the financial support he gives to lift up his elder brother, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo a.k.a Kcee, a character, many believe it’s not too common among the Igbo people of Southeastern Nigeria.
E-Money said some people are so good to friends or those outside but treat their family members so badly with abusive talk and action.
Remember, charity begins at home.
So don’t make your friends more important than your family.
Some people are so good to those outside their homes but treat their family members badly; with abusive talk and action.
If that’s the case, you’ve lost credibility with the Almighty. #muftimenkE-Money said.
E-Money said further that it’s difficult to be patientbut when mastered, it helps to endure what lies ahead because he said you can tell how many closed doors God will show you before granting you your ease.
Adding, people should learn to have faith and know that difficult times don’t last.
Patience is the companion of wisdom.
It is difficult to be patient but when mastered it helps you to endure what lies ahead.
We don’t know how many closed doors God will show us before he grants us our ease.
The key is to have faith and know that difficult times don’t last.
Showing courage and determination when faced with adversity is a true testament to your character and strength.
Always know that God is by your side.
Happy Sunday @iam_emoney1 @iam_kcee #teamemoneyE-Money said.
- Subsidy Removal: Why We Suspend Strike, Mass Protest – NLCNigeria Labour Congress, NLC has said it considered among others the social political mood in Nigeria arising from the last … Read More “Subsidy Removal: Why We Suspend Strike, Mass Protest – NLC” »
- Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In BelgorodSympathizers who identified themselves as Russia citizens against President Vladimir Putin war in Ukraine have released videos showing captured Russia … Read More “Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In Belgorod” »
- 100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In BornoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have stormed Iwe forest in Iwe community, Owan … Read More “100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In Borno” »
- Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In SenegalTensions remained high in Senegal as civilians continued to protest over the imprisonment of the country main opposition leader, Ousmane … Read More “Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In Senegal” »
- Sympathizers Accuse Putin Of Killing Innocent Russia Civilians In BelgorodOne of the Sympathizer groups, Liberty of Russia Legion fighting Russia military in favour of Ukraine has accused President Vladimir … Read More “Sympathizers Accuse Putin Of Killing Innocent Russia Civilians In Belgorod” »