Nigeria billionaire and Chairman of Five Star Group, Emeka Okonkwo also known as E-Money has called on the general public to always consider their family first, saying, family is more important than friends.
E-Money in a statement yesterday displayed a photograph of him and his children and today he shows a good looking photograph of him and his elder brother and top Nigeria music star, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo known generally as Kcee.
E-Money who hails from Amaputu quarters of Uli Community in Ihiala Local government area of Anambra State, said people should remember charity begins at home and warned the public against making their friends more important their family.
OsazuwaAkonedo reports that E-Money is well known and command respect in Nigeria and beyond because of the care, promotion, respect despite being rich and the financial support he gives to lift up his elder brother, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo a.k.a Kcee, a character, many believe it’s not too common among the Igbo people of Southeastern Nigeria.
E-Money said some people are so good to friends or those outside but treat their family members so badly with abusive talk and action.
Remember, charity begins at home.
So don’t make your friends more important than your family.
Some people are so good to those outside their homes but treat their family members badly; with abusive talk and action.
If that’s the case, you’ve lost credibility with the Almighty. #muftimenkE-Money said.
E-Money said further that it’s difficult to be patientbut when mastered, it helps to endure what lies ahead because he said you can tell how many closed doors God will show you before granting you your ease.
Adding, people should learn to have faith and know that difficult times don’t last.
Patience is the companion of wisdom.
It is difficult to be patient but when mastered it helps you to endure what lies ahead.
We don’t know how many closed doors God will show us before he grants us our ease.
The key is to have faith and know that difficult times don’t last.
Showing courage and determination when faced with adversity is a true testament to your character and strength.
Always know that God is by your side.
Happy Sunday @iam_emoney1 @iam_kcee #teamemoneyE-Money said.
- COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil FuelLarge numbers of people at COP28 in Dubai on Saturday, protested and chanted for an end to fossil fuels and … Read More “COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil Fuel” »
- We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC BossBy Press Unit Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ola Olukoyede, has vowed to tackle … Read More “We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC Boss” »
- Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our TimesIsraeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has maintained strong stance that the elimination of the Palestinian fighters, Hamas is a must … Read More “Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our Times” »
- I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC BossBy Dele Oyewale Attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes, EFCC, has been drawn to some needless misrepresentation of the … Read More “I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC Boss” »
- NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In EdoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have repelled rain of bullets from armed hoodlums … Read More “NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In Edo” »