Dunamis 5: DSS Disobeys High Court, Magistrate Court Orders, Refuses To Release BuhariMustGo Protesters
Nigeria State Security Service also known as Department of State Services, DSS has detained for over one month in disregard to the orders of the Federal High Court and Magistrate Court, both sitting in Abuja for the unconditional release of the 5 persons who wore #BuhariMustGo T-shirts to attend Church service at Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja.
The 5 activists were arrested and taken into custody by men of the Department of State Services on July 4, 2021 at Dunamis Church.
The Church authority in a press release denied ever calling on DSS to arrest the 5 persons for wearing #BuhariMustGo T-shirts.
Founder of ShaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore dismissed the church claim, insisted that DSS came to the church to arrest 5 out of other persons who wore #BuhariMustGo at the request of the Church authority.
Federal High Court headed by Honourable Justice A.I. Chikere ordered the DSS on Monday last week to release the 5 Nigerians unconditionally.
Omoyele Sowore said the High court order was served on the DSS but the secret security agency refused to release the Nigerians.
DSS on Thursday last week brought the five Nigerians before a Magistrate court in Abuja.
The Magistrate Court presided over by Honourable Mohammed Zubairu granted the Nigerians bail with bail conditions.
According to Sowore, the DSS hurriedly drove and took the 5 Nigerians away. Adding, DSS refused to wait to enable friends and families of the detained persons perfect the bail conditions as demanded by the Magistrate court.
Sowore said the bail conditions were perfected today and served on the DSS but yet the DSS refused to release the protesters.
Today, the bail conditions for Dunamis International Gospel Centre victims were fulfilled today and served on lawless DSS even though a Federal High Court in Abuja has already granted the unconditional release (of the) 5 activists unlawfully arrested by the lawless DSS with the help of of Doctor Paul Enenche’s Dunamis Church security, despite fulfilling the bail conditions, the DSS has refused to released them! #BuhariMustGosaid Omoyele Sowore.
- Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In BelgorodSympathizers who identified themselves as Russia citizens against President Vladimir Putin war in Ukraine have released videos showing captured Russia … Read More “Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In Belgorod” »
- 100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In BornoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have stormed Iwe forest in Iwe community, Owan … Read More “100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In Borno” »
- Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In SenegalTensions remained high in Senegal as civilians continued to protest over the imprisonment of the country main opposition leader, Ousmane … Read More “Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In Senegal” »
- Sympathizers Accuse Putin Of Killing Innocent Russia Civilians In BelgorodOne of the Sympathizer groups, Liberty of Russia Legion fighting Russia military in favour of Ukraine has accused President Vladimir … Read More “Sympathizers Accuse Putin Of Killing Innocent Russia Civilians In Belgorod” »
- Death Toll Rises More Than 288 In Indian Train Multiple CollisionMore than 288 people have been killed and 1000 others injured in the late Friday evening multiple train accident in … Read More “Death Toll Rises More Than 288 In Indian Train Multiple Collision” »