Nigeria State Security Service also known as Department of State Services, DSS has detained for over one month in disregard to the orders of the Federal High Court and Magistrate Court, both sitting in Abuja for the unconditional release of the 5 persons who wore #BuhariMustGo T-shirts to attend Church service at Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja.
The 5 activists were arrested and taken into custody by men of the Department of State Services on July 4, 2021 at Dunamis Church.
The Church authority in a press release denied ever calling on DSS to arrest the 5 persons for wearing #BuhariMustGo T-shirts.
Founder of ShaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore dismissed the church claim, insisted that DSS came to the church to arrest 5 out of other persons who wore #BuhariMustGo at the request of the Church authority.
Federal High Court headed by Honourable Justice A.I. Chikere ordered the DSS on Monday last week to release the 5 Nigerians unconditionally.
Omoyele Sowore said the High court order was served on the DSS but the secret security agency refused to release the Nigerians.
DSS on Thursday last week brought the five Nigerians before a Magistrate court in Abuja.
The Magistrate Court presided over by Honourable Mohammed Zubairu granted the Nigerians bail with bail conditions.
According to Sowore, the DSS hurriedly drove and took the 5 Nigerians away. Adding, DSS refused to wait to enable friends and families of the detained persons perfect the bail conditions as demanded by the Magistrate court.
Sowore said the bail conditions were perfected today and served on the DSS but yet the DSS refused to release the protesters.
Today, the bail conditions for Dunamis International Gospel Centre victims were fulfilled today and served on lawless DSS even though a Federal High Court in Abuja has already granted the unconditional release (of the) 5 activists unlawfully arrested by the lawless DSS with the help of of Doctor Paul Enenche’s Dunamis Church security, despite fulfilling the bail conditions, the DSS has refused to released them! #BuhariMustGosaid Omoyele Sowore.
- Kogi Gov’s Wife Rashida On The Run Over N3b Fraud, Nephew, Others Sent To PrisonAdvertisements By Press Unit Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, arraigned one Ali Bello, a … Read More “Kogi Gov’s Wife Rashida On The Run Over N3b Fraud, Nephew, Others Sent To Prison” »
- Death Toll Rises To 11000 In Turkey, Syria Earthquake StrikeAdvertisements Death toll from Monday devastating earthquake in Turkey and Syria has risen to eleven thousand. President and Chief Executive … Read More “Death Toll Rises To 11000 In Turkey, Syria Earthquake Strike” »
- Old Naira Notes Can Still Be Use After Feb 10 Deadline, Supreme Court RulesAdvertisements Nigeria apex Court, Supreme Court of Justice has ruled that the February 10 deadline for the usage of the … Read More “Old Naira Notes Can Still Be Use After Feb 10 Deadline, Supreme Court Rules” »
- ICPC Arrests Sterling Bank Managers For Hoarding N258m Redesigned Naira NotesAdvertisements By Press Unit As part of ongoing efforts at ensuring that commercial banks comply with the Central Bank of … Read More “ICPC Arrests Sterling Bank Managers For Hoarding N258m Redesigned Naira Notes” »
- New Born With Umbilical Cord Still On Her Dead Mother Found Under Rubble In Earthquake Hit Syrian TownAdvertisements By News Agency Residents digging through a collapsed building in a northwest Syrian town discovered a crying infant whose … Read More “New Born With Umbilical Cord Still On Her Dead Mother Found Under Rubble In Earthquake Hit Syrian Town” »
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]