Punch Newspaper in a recent photographs made available some moment ago, show some elderly women without top clothes, mere white wrapper leading the ongoing Yoruba Nation protest in Lagos today.
The aged women defied the heavy presence of security operatives and repeated police threat to stop the Yoruba Nation protest.
Former member of the National Assembly and Senator from Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani urged nigerians to protest even though it means going to jail.
When we fought military dictatorship in our country, we mobilised and led protests and rallies.
They came to our homes, arrested us, tried us in military tribunals and sent us to prison for many years.
We wore prison uniforms and ate prison food and lived with inmates.
We eventually triumphed.
If you really believe in the cause you are fighting, don’t runaway or be afraid of arrest or going to prison.said Senator Shehu Sani.
- NAF Claims It Airstrikes Unknown Gunmen Hideouts In Nnewi, OkigweNigerian Air Force has claimed it airstrikes unknown gunmen it described as members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB … Read more
- Mohbad Brought In Dead After Nurse Gave Him Injections At Home – Perez HospitalAuthority of Perez Medcare Hospital in Lagos State has issued a press statement stating that the Nigerian upcoming artiste, Ilerioluwa … Read more
- Troops Discover Gun Manufacturing Factory In KadunaMen of the Nigerian Army has discovered a factory where guns are being manufactured in Kaduna State. The Nigerian Army … Read more
- BRA Claims Responsibility For 8 Soldiers, Other Operatives Killed In ImoFirst time since secessionist gun battle began in the southeastern states of Nigeria in 2021, a group who identified themselves … Read more
- Mohbad’s Spirit Is Strong, I Find It Hard To Sleep – DavidoNigeria born international music star, David Adeleke well known as Davido has said he can’t sleep easily since the death … Read more