- Henceforth, Our Client -Mazi Nnamdi Kanu cannot only be visited by his lawyers, but relatives and friends, provided it is only two persons in every of such visit, on his visiting Days.
- It is now an Order of the Court. Anybody within the above classification will be profiled by Our Head of Chambers.
- We will activate the judicial process to ensure that the Court is granted a Fiat to hear this Case during the Court’s Annual Vacation that commemced today.
- Our discrete findings confirmed that Our Client- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not taken out of Abuja to an unknown destination.
- Kindly ignore the rumour mongers. We will visit him again within the next 48 hours.
- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will regain his freedom sooner than may be expected.
- Victory will be ours at the end. It shall all end in praises.
@views exclusive rights: Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Counsel to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, July 26, 2021.
- CCTV Shows Soldiers Run To Take Cover As Unknown Gunmen Stage Attack In Ebonyi
- Police Officers Wives In Imo Build Hospital For Sickle Cell
- GOC Warns Soldiers Over Sales Of Arms, Ammunition
- Obaseki Declares Curfew To Demolish Houses In Benin, Hide Under Security Check
- 3 Policemen, 6 Others Burn To Death In Bullion Van Accident