Femi Fani-Kayode’s Manhood Does Not Stand, Sperm Inserted Into My Womb To Produce The 4 Babies – Ex-lover Precious Chikwendu
Nigeria ex-beauty queen, Precious Chikwendu who is also an Ex-lover to the Former Minister Of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has made a legal submission before Abuja Customary Court that she never had sex with the former Aviation Minister to give birth to the four children she had within the six years both acted as husband and wife.
Precious Chikwendu said Femi Fani-Kayode manhood does not stand or the manhood is having erectile dysfunctional problem. Adding, they never had sex within the six years she said they both engage in cohabitation.
She said Femi Fani-Kayode did not marry her or pay her bride price inline with the Customary laws and traditions of Nanka people in the Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra state. She dismissed ever being in marriage with the former Minister.
In the suit marked FCT/CCK8/01/043/2021, Chikwendu reportedly told the court yesterday that she was forced to remain celibate during the cohabitation and alleged that the four children she birthed in her affair with Fani-Kayode were conceived via artificial insemination.
Precious Chikwendu did not specifically mention the method of artificial insemination to know whether if it was Fani-Kayode’s sperm or donor’s sperm that was inserted directly into her womb or combined with eggs in her ovaries during her ovulation to birth the four babies.
Precious Chikwendu who filed the application through her counsel, Mr Abiodun Olusanya, informed the court that she had information that one of the kids – who were all said to be in Fani-Kayode’s custody – was injured in the head.
She prayed the court to declare that she was never married to Fani-Kayode because, contrary to his claims, he neither paid her bride price nor performed customary or statutory marriage rites with her.
She averred that in the course of their cohabitation, she found out that despite Fani-Kayode’s denial, his marriage to his third wife, Regina, subsisted.
She accused him of assaulting her several times, ordering his bodyguards to strip, lock her up in her room.
Chikwendu said her relationship with Fani-Kayode, her former “estranged cohabiter,” was full of “woes, lies, deceits, quarrels, assaults, domestic violence, lack of sex due to the inability to sexually perform and intolerable behaviour of the respondent.”
- Subsidy Removal: Gov Obaseki Reduces Working Days From 5 To 3 In EdoEdo State Government under the leadership of Governor Godwin Obaseki has reduced till further notice days workers both in the … Read More “Subsidy Removal: Gov Obaseki Reduces Working Days From 5 To 3 In Edo” »
- Subsidy Removal: Why We Suspend Strike, Mass Protest – NLCNigeria Labour Congress, NLC has said it considered among others the social political mood in Nigeria arising from the last … Read More “Subsidy Removal: Why We Suspend Strike, Mass Protest – NLC” »
- Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In BelgorodSympathizers who identified themselves as Russia citizens against President Vladimir Putin war in Ukraine have released videos showing captured Russia … Read More “Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In Belgorod” »
- 100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In BornoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have stormed Iwe forest in Iwe community, Owan … Read More “100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In Borno” »
- Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In SenegalTensions remained high in Senegal as civilians continued to protest over the imprisonment of the country main opposition leader, Ousmane … Read More “Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In Senegal” »