General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to tread with caution.
Apostle Suleman made the call yesterday through his twitter account handle following the statement made by President Muhammadu Buhari in an interview with Arise News team at the Presidential Villa that he has mandated security operatives to deal ruthlessly with the Indigenous People of Biafra, I.P.O.B.
President Muhammadu Buhari in the interview said the southeast or Igbos have no where to go, idiomatically describing them as dots in a circle.
President Muhammadu Buhari emphatically said the Igbos have shops and businesses everywhere in the country, the I.P.O.B doesn’t know what they are doing or the likely consequences of their action.
OsazuwaAkonedo reports that one of the disturbing aspect of the interview is the construction of the mind.
President Muhammadu Buhari while questioned on Boko Haram responsible for destruction of lives and properties in Nigeria, the President only responded by saying the Borno Governor told him that the Boko Haram members are Nigerians and not Foreigners.
President Muhammadu Buhari thereafter gave a picture of what could be responsible for the influx of youth enlisting into Boko Haram by thus saying there is a lot of youth unemployment and hunger in Nigeria.
President Muhammadu Buhari statement have been considered to look as if the President is pro Boko Haram by trying to tag the mass atrocities of Boko Haram to youth unemployment and hunger in the land.
But on the issue of I.P.O.B, the Biafra Agitators, the military spirit in President Muhammadu Buhari looked as if it came back alive as the President was seen almost like standing up with commanding and full energy like spirit, saying he has oredered the military and police to be very ruthless with the I.P.O.B, adding that the poeple of southeast of Igbo tribe are dots in a circle that have businesses everywhere, emphazing the I.P.O.B does not know what they are doing.
You will go after IPOB?
Yet you can’t go after killer herdsmen?
I.P.O.B seeks to pull out of a part of Nigeria.
Killer herdsmen destroys the whole Nigeria.
Who should be dealt with urgently?said Apostle Johnson Suleman.
Tread with caution sir.
They might have no one in power to speak for them,they have GOD..
- CCTV Shows Soldiers Run To Take Cover As Unknown Gunmen Stage Attack In Ebonyi
- Police Officers Wives In Imo Build Hospital For Sickle Cell
- GOC Warns Soldiers Over Sales Of Arms, Ammunition
- Obaseki Declares Curfew To Demolish Houses In Benin, Hide Under Security Check
- 3 Policemen, 6 Others Burn To Death In Bullion Van Accident
- Unknown Gunmen Must Pay For Killing Soldiers – Soludo
- Obaseki Declares 24 Hours Total Indoor Curfew In Edo Over Terrorism
- [Video] Deadly Unknown Gunmen Invade Imo, Anambra, Kill Soldiers In Umuze, Mgbidi
- NDLEA Sets Ablaze Some N194.7b Worth Cocaine
- Troops Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Kaduna
- [Watch Video] Oby Ezekwesili: Maybe Buhari Sent Kankara Science Students On Excursion To Terrorists
- [Watch Full Video]Mcedopikin: Instead Of Spending Money On Side Chicks, Appreciate Your Family
- [Video]Police Parade Items Recovered From Yoruba Nation Protesters
- [Video] Yul Edochie ‘Peppers’ Fans
- [Video] We Have No Hand In Christian Ehima’s Death, Behavior Aggravated Sighting His Mother In Edo – Nigerian Army
- [Video] We Are Responsible For Kuje Prison Break – ISWAP
- [Video] Vigilante Kill 5 Persons Accused of Kidnapping In Edo, Human Rights Group Petitions IGP, Says 5 Burnt To Death Were Labourers, Victim Of False Information
- [Video] Unknown Soldiers Protect Asari Dokubo With RPG, Machine Guns, Other Weapons In Buguma, Rivers State
- [VIDEO] Unknown Gunmen On Rampage In Enugu, Surviving Policeman In Shock As 3 Colleagues, Others Killed At Checkpoint
- [VIDEO] Unknown Gunmen In Show Of Force At Ihiala, Display 4 Security Men Dead Bodies