Being part of the COMMUNIQUE ISSUED AT THE END OF THE 11TH MEETING OF THE P.D.P GOVERNORS’ FORUM HELD ON MONDAY, 26TH JULY, 2021 AT BAUCHI.
On the economy, the meeting admonished the A.P.C Federal Government to collaborate more with State Governments to stem the unemployment scourge affecting the youths of Nigeria, through technology and increased production in all fields of endeavour, reiterating that Government should stop paying lip service on the Ease of Doing Business, as foreign direct investments have continued to fall partly due to obstacles placed on foreign companies wishing to invest in Nigeria.
A glaring example is that of FACEBOOK who insisted on investing in Nigeria rather than Ghana, and is being frustrated by regulatory authorities.P.D.P Governors said.
The Governors reiterated, once again, the need for the N.N.P.C and other revenue generating agencies of Government to strictly abide by the Constitution by remitting all their Revenue less cost of Production into the Federation Account as provided for by Section 162 of the Constitution.said P.D.P Governors
- CCTV Shows Soldiers Run To Take Cover As Unknown Gunmen Stage Attack In Ebonyi
- Police Officers Wives In Imo Build Hospital For Sickle Cell
- GOC Warns Soldiers Over Sales Of Arms, Ammunition
- Obaseki Declares Curfew To Demolish Houses In Benin, Hide Under Security Check
- 3 Policemen, 6 Others Burn To Death In Bullion Van Accident