Update on meeting with M.N.K today, 2nd July 2021:
My Client – Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, was actually abducted by the accursed Kenya’s Special Police Force on the 18th of June 2021 at their International Airport, and consequently taken to an undisclosed residence under dehumanizing conditions.
He was tortured and subjected to all forms of inhuman treatment which worsened his health condition.
He was illegally detained for eight (8) good DAYS in Kenya before being transfered to their Nigerian counterpart.
He was purportedly investigated on a bogus charge while in their custody, ostensibly, awaiting to be handed over after their findings proved him innocent of all the spurious allegations.
They later beckoned on their Nigerian Counterpart to take over.
Kenyan Government was deeply involved in the abduction, detention and ill-treatment of my Client before the illegal handover to their Nigerian counterpart.
A scan of his heart showed that the heart has enlarged by 13% due to the dehumanizing treatment meted to him.
There will be need for immediate proper medical examination and attention for him.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu conveyed his goodwill message to all I.P.O.B family members worldwide, and craved for your unrelentless prayers.
We are going back to the Court for the needful. Other details cannot be entertained here.
His fortified legal team will address these infractions at the proper forum as we progress. Other details on our legal strategy, may not be made public.
With Chukwuokike Abiama on our side, Victory is assured. For if God Almighty be for us, who can be against us?
@views exclusive rights: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Lawyer to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, July 2, 2021.
- NDLEA Invades Wedding Ceremony, Arrests Groom, GuestsBy Femi Babafemi National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA officers; acting on intelligence, disrupted a pre-wedding ceremony drug abuse competition … Read More “NDLEA Invades Wedding Ceremony, Arrests Groom, Guests” »
- COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil FuelLarge numbers of people at COP28 in Dubai on Saturday, protested and chanted for an end to fossil fuels and … Read More “COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil Fuel” »
- We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC BossBy Press Unit Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ola Olukoyede, has vowed to tackle … Read More “We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC Boss” »
- Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our TimesIsraeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has maintained strong stance that the elimination of the Palestinian fighters, Hamas is a must … Read More “Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our Times” »
- I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC BossBy Dele Oyewale Attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes, EFCC, has been drawn to some needless misrepresentation of the … Read More “I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC Boss” »