A live broadcast through a non legally backed up Radio Biafra as monitored and currently ongoing this evening indicated that the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB may start forcing school authorities in Biafra land which are mostly Southeast states to stop reciting Nigeria national anthems in schools.
The Head, Directorate of States of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Chika Edoziem said in the ongoing live broadcast that he does not want to see any school in Biafra land recite Nigeria national anthems effect from April, 2022.
“Starting from this night, schools in Biafra land must stop reciting Nigeria national anthem and begin to use Biafra anthems because we can’t continue teach our children the anthems of our oppressors”, Chika Edoziem said.
Chika Edoziem also set the month of April as a deadline for people living in the southeastern states and the entire Biafra land to stop eating cow or cow meat from Fulanis.
Chika Edoziem described the arrest of Uche Nwosu, the son-in-law of former Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State as a case of kidnapping.
Chika Edoziem accused both Rochas Okorocha and the current Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodimma as sponsors of unknown gunmen.
Chika Edoziem said the operational style the men of the Nigeria Police Force used in arresting Uche Nwosu, is the same mode of operation Rochas Okorocha and Hope Uzodimma alleged sponsored unknown gunmen used in killing traditional rulers and other enemies of theirs.
Chika Edoziem berated Nigeria Government of trying to ban social media, stressing that, the social media saved Uche Nwosu’s life.
- COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil FuelLarge numbers of people at COP28 in Dubai on Saturday, protested and chanted for an end to fossil fuels and … Read More “COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil Fuel” »
- We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC BossBy Press Unit Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ola Olukoyede, has vowed to tackle … Read More “We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC Boss” »
- Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our TimesIsraeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has maintained strong stance that the elimination of the Palestinian fighters, Hamas is a must … Read More “Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our Times” »
- I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC BossBy Dele Oyewale Attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes, EFCC, has been drawn to some needless misrepresentation of the … Read More “I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC Boss” »
- NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In EdoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have repelled rain of bullets from armed hoodlums … Read More “NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In Edo” »