World Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua who lost on Saturday when the Ukrainian born Olympic Champion, Oleksandr Usyk ousted him with smarter and spiteful punches has said he has watched the fight, identify his mistakes and analyze his preparedness for next rematch.
The British-Nigerian born heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua made the statement few minutes ago
He said, after watching the fight, his spirit is strong and asked people sending him love messages and checking on him not to worry about him.
“I’ve watched the fight, analysed my preparations & identified my mistakes. I’ve learnt my lesson.
“Thanks for sending love & checking in. Don’t worry about me. My spirit is strong!”, Anthony Joshua said.
- Nnamdi Kanu To Unknown Gunmen: We Are Fighting To Defend Our People, Not To Kill Them8 views Detained Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has called on Unknown Gunmen and other civilian armed groups responsible for the insecurity in the southeast states also known and referred to as Biafra land to desist from activities causing loss of lives in the states. Nnamdi Kanu made the Continue
- JungleJustice: Pregnant Woman Stabbed In Imo, Not Dead – Police7 views Imo State Command of the Nigeria Police Force has said that the Pregnant Woman, Mrs Sandra Onyema allegedly stabbed to death by an angry youth, Chikere Okoro at Nekede area of Owerri, the Imo State capital recently is alive, and she’s not dead as rumoured by sympathisers that led to the suspect almost Continue
- Buhari To APC Officials: Be Truthful, Fair To All9 views By Femi Adesina President Muhammadu Buhari Tuesday in Abuja said leadership of All Progressives Congress (APC) will sustain the hearing and healing process that it started to ensure fairness, justice and oneness before the 2023 general elections. In an audience with some APC senators on the outcome of the party primaries and its Continue
- I’m Ending My Marriage Because I Don’t Want To Leave As A Corpse – ChaCha Eke24 views Since the death of Osinachi Nwachukwu, the Ekwueme music star, Nigerians are becoming more concerned about married women who are experiencing domestic violence in their marriage to quit. The latest to demonstrate the courage for obvious self defence to protest her life against possible life threatening marriage, is a Nollywood actress, ChaCha EkeFaani, Continue
- No Pregnant Woman In Our Custody – EFCC5 views By Press Unit The attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has been drawn to some reports in a section of the media, alleging that the Commission is detaining “a pregnant woman, nursing mother, others, over vote – buying”, consequent on some arrests made in the wake of the recent governorship Continue
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]