His Royal Majesty, the Benin Monarch, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare II has banned Roland Ekhoe Ogbebor, a chief maid servant and a carrier of one of the symbols of authority, “Ada” from entering the Palace to allow uninhindered investigation into petitions written against the chief servant by Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC and the Police.
There have been series of complains and public petitions against Roland Ekhoe Ogbebor over land-grabbing in Edo State.
According to the Palace Press Release signed by the Secretary of Benin Traditional Council, Frank Irabor and dated yesterday, Roland Ekhoe Ogbebor was discharged of his Palace duty as the Odionwere Omuada in November, 2018.
The Press Release reads thus:
“This is to inform the general public that recently, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC and the Police opened investigations on Roland Ekhoe Ogbebor, former Odionwere Omuada who was discharged in November, 2018.
“In order to allow uninhindered investigations by the EFCC and the Police, His Royal Majesty, Omo N’oba N’edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare II, Oba of Benin has directed the immediate suspension of Roland Ekhoe Ogbebor from the Palace”
- Nnamdi Kanu To Unknown Gunmen: We Are Fighting To Defend Our People, Not To Kill Them8 views Detained Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has called on Unknown Gunmen and other civilian armed groups responsible for the insecurity in the southeast states also known and referred to as Biafra land to desist from activities causing loss of lives in the states. Nnamdi Kanu made the Continue
- JungleJustice: Pregnant Woman Stabbed In Imo, Not Dead – Police7 views Imo State Command of the Nigeria Police Force has said that the Pregnant Woman, Mrs Sandra Onyema allegedly stabbed to death by an angry youth, Chikere Okoro at Nekede area of Owerri, the Imo State capital recently is alive, and she’s not dead as rumoured by sympathisers that led to the suspect almost Continue
- Buhari To APC Officials: Be Truthful, Fair To All9 views By Femi Adesina President Muhammadu Buhari Tuesday in Abuja said leadership of All Progressives Congress (APC) will sustain the hearing and healing process that it started to ensure fairness, justice and oneness before the 2023 general elections. In an audience with some APC senators on the outcome of the party primaries and its Continue
- I’m Ending My Marriage Because I Don’t Want To Leave As A Corpse – ChaCha Eke24 views Since the death of Osinachi Nwachukwu, the Ekwueme music star, Nigerians are becoming more concerned about married women who are experiencing domestic violence in their marriage to quit. The latest to demonstrate the courage for obvious self defence to protest her life against possible life threatening marriage, is a Nollywood actress, ChaCha EkeFaani, Continue
- No Pregnant Woman In Our Custody – EFCC5 views By Press Unit The attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has been drawn to some reports in a section of the media, alleging that the Commission is detaining “a pregnant woman, nursing mother, others, over vote – buying”, consequent on some arrests made in the wake of the recent governorship Continue
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]