Former Presidential Aide on New Media, Reno Omokri has said President Muhammadu Buhari cannot ban foreign rice in Nigeria and be patronizing foreign doctors in London.
Reno Omokri restated this today after some Nigerians living in London organized pro Buhari protest match on Monday to counter the Harass Buhari Out Of London protesters who have blocked the entrance gate to the official resident of President Muhammadu Buhari in London since on Thursday.
Reno Omokri described the Pro Buhari Protesters as All Progressive Congress show of solidarity for President Muhammadu Buhari in London.
Reno said in quote: “This is Philip Idaewor, (https://web.facebook.com/philip.idaewor) who led today’s All Progressives Congress – APC anti #HarassBuhariOutofLondon.
“He is from Edo state. In his state, you can’t safely travel from one town to the other, because of herdsmen.
“No one is safe in Edo. Buhari has not built even one local clinic in Edo. If you get sick in Edo, and you do not have enough funds to treat yourself in a private hospital…
“And instead of advocating against this, he is leading a pro Muhammadu Buhari rally, for a man who is treating himself in London at taxpayers expense.
- Today, judiciary workers went on strike.
- Last week, doctors went on strike.
- Polytechnic workers are on strike.
- There was a prison break in Imo, with 1800 escapees.
- Bandits have taken over 100 communities in Shiroro, Niger (state).
- Communities in Sokoto now pay taxes to bandits.
- An entire village wiped out by herdsmen in Ebonyi.
- Middle Belt Forum threatening to sever links with Arewa.
- The Presidency instigating violence against Bishop Hassan Kukah.
- USSD crisis between MTN and CBN/Commercial Banks destabilising the economy.
“And Nigeria’s leader, Muhammadu Buhari, the same man who banned foreign rice, and closed Nigeria’s borders is on medical tourism in London, #HarassBuhariOutofLondon”.