Nigerian Army has informed the public of its new successes against the ISWAP-Boko Haram terrorists in the Northeastern part of Borno state.
Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu, the Army Public Relations Director in a news release few hours ago said the troops of the Nigerian Army while in an offensive clearance operations between Cross Kauwa and Gudumbali areas of Borno State yesterday killed numbers of yet to be specified terrorists and destroyed the Caliphate purportedly built by the ISWAP-Boko Haram terrorists.
“BREAKING: Gallant Troops of 401 Special Forces Brigade in conjunction with 19 Brigade Baga while on offensive clearance operations between Cross kauwa & Gudumbali in Borno State yesterday 25 Jan 2022 neutralised terrorists & destroyed the purported ISWAP Caliphate. Details Later”, the Nigerian Army statement reads.
The Nigerian Army also said in the early hours of today 26 January 2022, troops of 25 Task Force Brigade Damboa, Borno State, destroyed and burnt identified BokoHaram/ISWAP Night Market at Gumsuri area of the state.
- CCTV Shows Soldiers Run To Take Cover As Unknown Gunmen Stage Attack In Ebonyi
- Police Officers Wives In Imo Build Hospital For Sickle Cell
- GOC Warns Soldiers Over Sales Of Arms, Ammunition
- Obaseki Declares Curfew To Demolish Houses In Benin, Hide Under Security Check
- 3 Policemen, 6 Others Burn To Death In Bullion Van Accident