All persons applying for the 2022 recruitment into the Nigerian Air Force non trade men must not be older than 22 years of age, the military authority has declared.
While those with trade or trade men which means people with already existing hand work must be 25 years of age below.
The military authority in a press release signed by Air Vice Marshal Paul Jemitola on behalf of the Chief of the Air Staff indicated that application and registration for the recruitment started April 11, 2022 and ends May 22, 2022.
OsazuwaAkonedo reports that Nigeria is currently facing internal war largely caused by unemployment of its citizens mainly between the age of 25 and above enlisting into Boko Haram, Iswap, Kidnapping, Unknown Gunmen, money ritual gang or Yahoo plus, Bandits, among other terrorizing criminal activities, killing its young soldiers and other security operatives.
The advertorial for the new recruitment into the Nigerian Air Force reads:
JOIN THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE
APPLICATION FOR AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING COURSE (43/2022)
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at http://www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
a. Local Government Attestation Form (To be signed by a military officer or Local ` Government Chairman).
b. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
- Non Tradesmen/women
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible).
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible). Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam and Driver/Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
b. Applicants with ND/NCE must possess at least lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
c. Applicants applying as drivers and other trades skills that require Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Online Registration starts on 11 April 2022 and closes on 22 May 2022.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 27 June – 28 August 2022.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees Driver’s Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 11 April 2022 or call the following support lines from 9:00AM and 4:00PM Monday – Friday: 09064432351 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff
COVID-19 Protocols will be strictly adhered to.