Nigerians have expressed their anger on the Nigeria Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed over statement credited to the Minister that the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was living a five star life, traveling country to countries with private jets, designers wears and expensive hotel accommodation.
Nigerians who took to the comment section of the social media handles of some of the media houses that reported Lai Mohammed statement, said Mazi Nnamdi Kanu committed no offence campaigning for self defence of Igbo people against killer herdsmen advancing from north and the agitation for self rule for the people of Biafra.
Some of the Nigerians said if your enemy should advanced towards you with A.K47, the law is not expecting you to defend yourself with bare hands.
Almost all the Nigerians mainly from different tribes condemned the Federal Minister of Information for picking holes in Nnamdi Kanu life style, adding that the Minister should also go to press and announced that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu lost his father and mother in his quest for Biafra Republic.
It will interest Nigerians to know that for over two years, our security and intelligence agencies were on the trail of the proscribed I.P.O.B leader as he lived a five-star life across several countries, travelling on chartered private jets, living in luxury apartments and turning out in designer clothes and shoes.
Of course, as we all saw, he was wearing an attire made by Fendi, a luxury Italian fashion brand, when he was arrested.said Lai Mohammed.
Also add he lost his father and mother in the quest for what he pursue, his people value him more than what you think he enjoys.
Can you command your extended family late alone your local government?
Nigeria constitution guarantees his right to hold personal opinion and under democracy dialogue solves problem more than barrels of gun.said Ugo Francis.
If BUHARI had surrounded himself with intelligent ministers and Personal Assistants, he would not have failed this woefully!
But he has only chosen to surround himself with men who are lower version of his level of intelligent self!
People who are chronically empty in morals, with no single atom of decency!
This Lying Mohammed is the worst of all!said Patrick Ezekwuka.
That’s to tell you he is not as selfish as many of you in government.
If he lived a five star life and still fighting to liberate his people from your oppression, then you need to give it to him.
You all frustrate Nigerians with everything, security, economy, social political has all been destroyed by this government.
Even the freedom of speech and demonstration you did without any attack from the ruling party when you were in opposition, you no longer allow it.
What a wicked administration you havesaid Obigbesan Olufemi Ayodeji.
His lifestyle abroad was the reason for the kidnap?
Okay, name your ransom mr. Bandit.said Mary Joe.
Is that one a crime too? You want him to be suffering, that’s why A.P.C government is bringing untold hardship to the citizens.said Chike Nnanyelu Bunch.
So according to your level of knowledge, he has committed felony by living a five star life.
Don’t forget he is from a royal family.
Where five Star life is normallysaid Noel Mustapha.
- COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil FuelLarge numbers of people at COP28 in Dubai on Saturday, protested and chanted for an end to fossil fuels and … Read More “COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil Fuel” »
- We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC BossBy Press Unit Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ola Olukoyede, has vowed to tackle … Read More “We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC Boss” »
- Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our TimesIsraeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has maintained strong stance that the elimination of the Palestinian fighters, Hamas is a must … Read More “Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our Times” »
- I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC BossBy Dele Oyewale Attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes, EFCC, has been drawn to some needless misrepresentation of the … Read More “I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC Boss” »
- NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In EdoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have repelled rain of bullets from armed hoodlums … Read More “NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In Edo” »