Nnamdi Kanu Whereabout: Lawyer Goes Hard On DSS, Demands Client Be Let Off The Hook, Handed Over To Family
FORM 48 : NOTICE OF CONSEQUENCES OF DISOBEDIENCE TO COURT ORDER, FILED ON ACCOUNT OF THE REFUSAL OF THE STATE SECURITY SERVICES, TO ALLOW US ACCESS TO OUR CLIENT- MAZI NNAMDI KANU.
A judicial process towards compelling the Director General of the State Security Services’ obedience to the positive Order of Court, has just been activated.
There must be consequences for flouting a Court Order. It is our right as Lawyers, to visit our Client wherever he is kept, and that Constitutional Right has further been fortified by the Order made by His Lordship Hon. Justice Nyako, allowing us access to Our Client-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
We shall and must certainly visit and see our Client-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, otherwise, you let him off the hook and hand him over to us.
We are law abiding Citizens and shall be seen at all times, to operate within the ambits/dictates of Law.
This is why we are back to explore judicial remedies available to us in the circumstance of this gross violation of a subsisting Court Order by the Department of State Security Services.
I want to appeal to all and sundry, that in as much as we are in charge of this case, we should be given the benefit of doubt, and allowed to take advantage of the law, now tilting in our favour.
We have passed through this hurdle in 2015, and successfully but victoriously scaled through.
This path is no longer a strange route. We are very much familiar with it.
May we use this opportunity to advise those hirelings obviously engaged by the detractors of Our Client- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, to be writing unprintable things on our social media platforms to desist forthwith.
We further call on the supporters and lovers of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to continue being the law abiding Citizens they have always been.
This period calls for your understanding and prayers. We have never failed in our duty to act proactively, where necessary.
Engage in constructive criticism, if you must criticize. It is welcomed.
We shall keep on updating the World, as we progress, but be ASSURED that this one too shall definitely pass.
We are firmly on ground monitoring every situation as it plays out here, and shall not hesitate to raise alarm where necessary.
@views exclusive rights: Ejiofor Ifeanyi, Lead Counsel to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, July 30, 2021.
- 100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In BornoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have stormed Iwe forest in Iwe community, Owan … Read More “100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In Borno” »
- Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In SenegalTensions remained high in Senegal as civilians continued to protest over the imprisonment of the country main opposition leader, Ousmane … Read More “Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In Senegal” »
- Sympathizers Accuse Putin Of Killing Innocent Russia Civilians In BelgorodOne of the Sympathizer groups, Liberty of Russia Legion fighting Russia military in favour of Ukraine has accused President Vladimir … Read More “Sympathizers Accuse Putin Of Killing Innocent Russia Civilians In Belgorod” »
- Death Toll Rises More Than 288 In Indian Train Multiple CollisionMore than 288 people have been killed and 1000 others injured in the late Friday evening multiple train accident in … Read More “Death Toll Rises More Than 288 In Indian Train Multiple Collision” »
- We Shot Down 15 Russia Cruise Missiles, 21 Drones In Overnight Kyiv Attack – UkraineUkrainian Air Force has said that the military shot down 15 cruise missiles and 21 Drones, Russia fired into the … Read More “We Shot Down 15 Russia Cruise Missiles, 21 Drones In Overnight Kyiv Attack – Ukraine” »