FORM 48 : NOTICE OF CONSEQUENCES OF DISOBEDIENCE TO COURT ORDER, FILED ON ACCOUNT OF THE REFUSAL OF THE STATE SECURITY SERVICES, TO ALLOW US ACCESS TO OUR CLIENT- MAZI NNAMDI KANU.
A judicial process towards compelling the Director General of the State Security Services’ obedience to the positive Order of Court, has just been activated.
There must be consequences for flouting a Court Order. It is our right as Lawyers, to visit our Client wherever he is kept, and that Constitutional Right has further been fortified by the Order made by His Lordship Hon. Justice Nyako, allowing us access to Our Client-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
We shall and must certainly visit and see our Client-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, otherwise, you let him off the hook and hand him over to us.
We are law abiding Citizens and shall be seen at all times, to operate within the ambits/dictates of Law.
This is why we are back to explore judicial remedies available to us in the circumstance of this gross violation of a subsisting Court Order by the Department of State Security Services.
I want to appeal to all and sundry, that in as much as we are in charge of this case, we should be given the benefit of doubt, and allowed to take advantage of the law, now tilting in our favour.
We have passed through this hurdle in 2015, and successfully but victoriously scaled through.
This path is no longer a strange route. We are very much familiar with it.
May we use this opportunity to advise those hirelings obviously engaged by the detractors of Our Client- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, to be writing unprintable things on our social media platforms to desist forthwith.
We further call on the supporters and lovers of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to continue being the law abiding Citizens they have always been.
This period calls for your understanding and prayers. We have never failed in our duty to act proactively, where necessary.
Engage in constructive criticism, if you must criticize. It is welcomed.
We shall keep on updating the World, as we progress, but be ASSURED that this one too shall definitely pass.
We are firmly on ground monitoring every situation as it plays out here, and shall not hesitate to raise alarm where necessary.
@views exclusive rights: Ejiofor Ifeanyi, Lead Counsel to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, July 30, 2021.
- Unknown Gunmen Open Fire On Fun Seekers In Anambra, 11 Dead, Others KidnappedUnknown Gunmen on Sunday night invaded Porsche hotel along new Oba-Nnewi road at Oba Community in Idemili North local government … Read More “Unknown Gunmen Open Fire On Fun Seekers In Anambra, 11 Dead, Others Kidnapped” »
- NDLEA Invades Wedding Ceremony, Arrests Groom, GuestsBy Femi Babafemi National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA officers; acting on intelligence, disrupted a pre-wedding ceremony drug abuse competition … Read More “NDLEA Invades Wedding Ceremony, Arrests Groom, Guests” »
- COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil FuelLarge numbers of people at COP28 in Dubai on Saturday, protested and chanted for an end to fossil fuels and … Read More “COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil Fuel” »
- We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC BossBy Press Unit Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ola Olukoyede, has vowed to tackle … Read More “We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC Boss” »
- Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our TimesIsraeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has maintained strong stance that the elimination of the Palestinian fighters, Hamas is a must … Read More “Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our Times” »