Senator Shehu Sani has expressed worries over the kidnapping of Chief Fred Awogu and 50 others at their homes in Kaduna State.
In a tweet few hours ago, Shehu Sani who once represented Kaduna Central in the Senate of the National Assembly said an Igbo man, Chief Fred Awogu aged 75 who hails from Anambra state among other 50 persons were kidnapped in the outskirts of Kaduna State two weeks ago.
“Two weeks after, Chief Fred Awogu (75) who hails from Anambra state and fifty others, whom were kidnapped from their homes in the Outskirts of Kaduna are still in the hands of their abductors”, Shehu Sani said.
Senator Shehu Sani said victims’ families are left with the burden of securing the release of their loved ones.
- How We Arrested Boko Haram Ammo Technician – DHQ
- Buhari Meets Freed 23 Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims, Thanks Nigeria Soldiers
- Woman Held By NAPTIP For Beating Maid To Death Now In Our Custody – Police
- Stay Away From Politics – GOC Cautions Soldiers
- FG Masterminded Ifeanyi Ubah’s Attack To Blackmail Us – IPOB