Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu well known as Cubana Chief Priest has said people from his village are demanding 46 goats based on activities at the recently concluded burial ceremony of Late Mrs Uche Iyiegbu, the mother to his former boss , Obinna Iyeigbu well known as Obi Cubana.
Cubana Chief Priest made the statement some moment ago via his social media handles.
It would be recalled Cubana Chief Priest donated 46 cows at the well talked about burial ceremony held at Oba, a developing town and a new network extension of Onitsha market in Anambra state last week.
Cubana Chief Priest among other celebrity guests sprayed and thrown bundles of cash at the burial.
Some played football with the bundles of the Nigeria naira as a way of spraying their host.
My village people dey para for me . Dem say if i no bring 46 goats come back from Oba make i no enter village again.
Dem say the goats belong to them say make i no use their tradition play.said Cubana Chief Priest.
Cubana Chief Priest hails from Imo state.
- CCTV Shows Soldiers Run To Take Cover As Unknown Gunmen Stage Attack In Ebonyi
- Police Officers Wives In Imo Build Hospital For Sickle Cell
- GOC Warns Soldiers Over Sales Of Arms, Ammunition
- Obaseki Declares Curfew To Demolish Houses In Benin, Hide Under Security Check
- 3 Policemen, 6 Others Burn To Death In Bullion Van Accident
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]