Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to use the same will, zeal and display of capacity he used to arrest the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in foreign country to arrest all armed Fulani herdsmen terrorizing Benue state and the entire Nigeria.
Governor Samuel Ortom in a tweet yesterday said the armed Fulani herdsmen have claimed responsibility for the killing of many Nigerians.
If the federal government has the capacity to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in a foreign land, they should exhibit the same zeal to arrest armed Fulani herdsmen who are terrorizing our country.
The herdsmen have claimed responsibility for the killing of many Nigerians.said Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom.
- CCTV Shows Soldiers Run To Take Cover As Unknown Gunmen Stage Attack In Ebonyi
- Police Officers Wives In Imo Build Hospital For Sickle Cell
- GOC Warns Soldiers Over Sales Of Arms, Ammunition
- Obaseki Declares Curfew To Demolish Houses In Benin, Hide Under Security Check
- 3 Policemen, 6 Others Burn To Death In Bullion Van Accident
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]