Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to use the same will, zeal and display of capacity he used to arrest the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in foreign country to arrest all armed Fulani herdsmen terrorizing Benue state and the entire Nigeria.
Governor Samuel Ortom in a tweet yesterday said the armed Fulani herdsmen have claimed responsibility for the killing of many Nigerians.
If the federal government has the capacity to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in a foreign land, they should exhibit the same zeal to arrest armed Fulani herdsmen who are terrorizing our country.
The herdsmen have claimed responsibility for the killing of many Nigerians.said Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom.
- Be Security Conscious, GOC Tells Soldiers In Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, EbonyiBy Jonathan Unuakhalu General Officer Commanding (GOC) 82 Division Nigerian Army and Commander Joint Task Force (South East) Operation UDO … Read more
- NAF Claims It Airstrikes Unknown Gunmen Hideouts In Nnewi, OkigweNigerian Air Force has claimed it airstrikes unknown gunmen it described as members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB … Read more
- Mohbad Brought In Dead After Nurse Gave Him Injections At Home – Perez HospitalAuthority of Perez Medcare Hospital in Lagos State has issued a press statement stating that the Nigerian upcoming artiste, Ilerioluwa … Read more
- Troops Discover Gun Manufacturing Factory In KadunaMen of the Nigerian Army has discovered a factory where guns are being manufactured in Kaduna State. The Nigerian Army … Read more
- BRA Claims Responsibility For 8 Soldiers, Other Operatives Killed In ImoFirst time since secessionist gun battle began in the southeastern states of Nigeria in 2021, a group who identified themselves … Read more