Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has described President Muhammadu Buhari ban on Twitter in Nigeria as a calculated attempt to divert attention and hide his failure on insecurity.
Governor Ortom made the statement few minutes ago via tweet he tweeted on Twitter.
The ban on Twitter is not only illegal but it is also an ill-advised move to divert the attention of Nigerians from the FG’s failure to tackle insecurity in parts of the country.
It amounts to suppression of fundamental human rights and gagging of social media.said Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom.
- GOC Warns Soldiers Over Sales Of Arms, Ammunition
- Obaseki Declares Curfew To Demolish Houses In Benin, Hide Under Security Check
- 3 Policemen, 6 Others Burn To Death In Bullion Van Accident
- Unknown Gunmen Must Pay For Killing Soldiers – Soludo
- Obaseki Declares 24 Hours Total Indoor Curfew In Edo Over Terrorism
- [Video] Deadly Unknown Gunmen Invade Imo, Anambra, Kill Soldiers In Umuze, Mgbidi
- NDLEA Sets Ablaze Some N194.7b Worth Cocaine
- Troops Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Kaduna
- NDLEA Arrests 75-Year-Old ‘Igbo’ Farmer, Others
- John Lyon, Cleaner With Sterling Bank, Specializes In Kidnapping Bank Managers – Police
- [Watch Video] Oby Ezekwesili: Maybe Buhari Sent Kankara Science Students On Excursion To Terrorists
- [Watch Full Video]Mcedopikin: Instead Of Spending Money On Side Chicks, Appreciate Your Family
- [Video]Police Parade Items Recovered From Yoruba Nation Protesters
- [Video] Yul Edochie ‘Peppers’ Fans
- [Video] We Have No Hand In Christian Ehima’s Death, Behavior Aggravated Sighting His Mother In Edo – Nigerian Army
- [Video] We Are Responsible For Kuje Prison Break – ISWAP
- [Video] Vigilante Kill 5 Persons Accused of Kidnapping In Edo, Human Rights Group Petitions IGP, Says 5 Burnt To Death Were Labourers, Victim Of False Information
- [Video] Unknown Soldiers Protect Asari Dokubo With RPG, Machine Guns, Other Weapons In Buguma, Rivers State
- [VIDEO] Unknown Gunmen On Rampage In Enugu, Surviving Policeman In Shock As 3 Colleagues, Others Killed At Checkpoint
- [VIDEO] Unknown Gunmen In Show Of Force At Ihiala, Display 4 Security Men Dead Bodies