President Muhammadu Buhari has said there is every possibility of political solution for the release of the detained Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but he will not release the separatist leader if he will continue to abuse the government.
President Muhammadu Buhari stated this few minutes ago in an interview with Channels Television team at State House in Abuja.
According to President Muhammadu Buhari, when Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was abusing the government far away in European countries, he never thought Mazi Nnamdi Kanu would be brought before a law court to account for his misdeeds.
President Muhammadu Buhari while responding to questions on the visit of Igbo elders to him sometime ago at the Presidential Villa in Aso Rock, bluntly said he does interfer with the work of the judiciary. Stressing and emphatically said that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is given all the opportunity to explain himself or defend himself before the law.
He said he will not release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu if the separatist leader will continue to abuse the government.
President Muhammadu Buhari said Nigerians know very well that they are better together than divided.
- How We Arrested Boko Haram Ammo Technician – DHQ
- Buhari Meets Freed 23 Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims, Thanks Nigeria Soldiers
- Woman Held By NAPTIP For Beating Maid To Death Now In Our Custody – Police
- Stay Away From Politics – GOC Cautions Soldiers
- FG Masterminded Ifeanyi Ubah’s Attack To Blackmail Us – IPOB