Reno Omokri, former Presidential spokesperson on New Media has replied the Chairman, Lagos State Wharf Landing Fee Collecting Authority and outspoken member of the ruling political party, All Progressive Congress, APC, Joe Igbokwe who chided him yesterday hours after the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan former aide made a suggestive question if President Muhammadu Buhari and his supporters planned to give him the kind of treatment meted out on the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu following an attack on him by suspected assailant shortly after returning from Harass Buhari Out of New York Protest.
Joe Igbokwe in a statement said no body knows Reno Omokri or what the former presidential aide stands for.
Reno Omokri said he knows Joe Igbokwe as the Special Adviser to the Lagos State Governor for Gutters and Drainages, adding, gutter people won’t know him, only greater people do.
“Dear Joe Igbokwe,
“Thank you for your comments.
“If I am not mistaken, you are the Special Adviser to the Lagos state Governor for Gutters and Drainages.
“Please find attached a photo of me with the incumbent Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, and another with his immediate predecessor, Theresa May, taken while she was in office.
“The photo with Boris Johnson was taken at his office, and he is modelling my #RenosNuggets official gear.
“You say you don’t know me. I am not surprised. GUTTER people won’t know me. Only GREATER people do!
“Thank you and may God bless you”, Reno Omokri said.
- Zamfara In War, Governor Orders Citizens To Get Guns For Self Help, Closes Markets16 views By Ibrahim Dosara Following increase in the activities of bandits in various parts of the state and the government commitment to ensure adequate security and protection of lives and property of the citizenry in the state, particularly during this rainy season, government has resolved to take further measures to deal with the recent Continue
- Troops Invade Unknown Gunmen Shrine, Recover Weapons21 views By Onyema Nwachukwu A joint security team consisting of troops of 302 Regiment of the Nigerian Army, operatives of the Nigerian Navy, Department of State Services and Nigeria Police Force have dislodged camps belonging to Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Eastern Security Network (ESN) at Idara Nnebo, Ihe Mbosi villages and Ukpor Continue
- What I Want Nigerians Living Abroad To Do – Buhari14 views By Femi Adesina President Muhammadu Buhari Saturday in Kigali, Rwanda, hailed Nigerian youths excelling at home and abroad, saying the country will welcome inputs and investments from compatriots with international exposure for the economy to thrive. The President spoke at a town hall meeting with Nigerians in the Diaspora on the margins of Continue
- R Kelly Faces New Prison Sentences Wednesday15 views World accepted greatest R and B singer, R Kelly may face more stiffer prison sentences on Wednesday over alleged sexual abuse of minors. R Who came into limelight in 1996 with his hit song, “I Believe I Can Fly” is billed to be sentenced in U.S. District Court in Brooklyn on Wednesday in Continue
- [VIDEO] I Want To Donate My Kidney To Help Save Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Lady Begs15 views A lady based in Ilorin, Kwara State, has volunteered to donate her human organ to save the life of Sonia Ekweremadu, the daughter of the detained former Nigeria Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu. The lady who spoke with a journalist at Ilorin, said her decision to part away one of her kidneys was Continue
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]