Governors of Southern states of Nigeria are currently in Lagos state for security meeting.
The governors are meeting for the first time after last week new security development in the country resulting in the arrest of the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and days after, the deadly attack on Yoruba Nation freedom fighter’s residence, Sunday Igboho by security operatives.
Since the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu and the attack on Sunday Igboho, there have been possible fear of insecurity in the southern part of Nigeria.
Southwest governors met at the weekend but their resolution are yet to be made public.
Sources confided that the governors chose to get the collective support of all other governors in the southern part of Nigeria before making public their resolution.
Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho have maintained strong resistance mostly using words of mouth or physiological warfare strategies to campaign against killer Fulani herdsmen advancing from North.
- Mohbad Brought In Dead After Nurse Gave Him Injections At Home – Perez HospitalAuthority of Perez Medcare Hospital in Lagos State has issued a press statement stating that the Nigerian upcoming artiste, Ilerioluwa … Read more
- Troops Discover Gun Manufacturing Factory In KadunaMen of the Nigerian Army has discovered a factory where guns are being manufactured in Kaduna State. The Nigerian Army … Read more
- BRA Claims Responsibility For 8 Soldiers, Other Operatives Killed In ImoFirst time since secessionist gun battle began in the southeastern states of Nigeria in 2021, a group who identified themselves … Read more
- Mohbad’s Spirit Is Strong, I Find It Hard To Sleep – DavidoNigeria born international music star, David Adeleke well known as Davido has said he can’t sleep easily since the death … Read more
- Whenever A President Or Governor Is Present, Royal Father Must Stand Up To Honour Authority – ObasanjoFormer Nigeria President, Olusegun Obasanjo is no doubt currently trending on social media over a video of him posted online … Read more