Leading Human Rights Lawyer, Femi Falana has asked and written to the Nigeria Police Force to invite as suspect an America trained Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo who for some days have alleged through her social media pages that Sylvester Oromoni submitted self for training and initiation that eventually led to his death.
Femi Falana in a reaction asked the police to question the acclaimed Investigative Journalist to explain how Sylvester Oromoni of Dowen College in Lagos submitted self for hazing that led to his death.
Kemi Olunloyo last week alleged that Slyvester Oromoni submitted self for hazing, a word he referenced its definition to mean the deceased youngster willfully participated in a rigorous training and initiation process that led to his death.
“Justiceforsylvester Sylvester Oromoni’s death involved HAZING he allegedly participated in.
“It is important for Nigerians to know that hazing is a crime in many countries but NOT in Nigeria. The bulk of the investigation should focus on adult supervision when this was going on”, Kemi Olunloyo said in one of her posts.
Kemi Olunloyo did not state if she was informed by an eye witness or how she got the information.
Many considered the presentation of her allegation against the deceased youngster as a person who may have been involved or a witness who knows the truth about the circumstances that led to Sylvester Oromoni’s death.
- COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil FuelLarge numbers of people at COP28 in Dubai on Saturday, protested and chanted for an end to fossil fuels and … Read More “COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil Fuel” »
- We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC BossBy Press Unit Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ola Olukoyede, has vowed to tackle … Read More “We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC Boss” »
- Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our TimesIsraeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has maintained strong stance that the elimination of the Palestinian fighters, Hamas is a must … Read More “Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our Times” »
- I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC BossBy Dele Oyewale Attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes, EFCC, has been drawn to some needless misrepresentation of the … Read More “I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC Boss” »
- NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In EdoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have repelled rain of bullets from armed hoodlums … Read More “NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In Edo” »