Prince Akporube Kpokpogri, ex-lover to the Nigeria Actress, Tonto Dikeh has continued to give details why he ended the 3 months old relationship he had with the actress.
According to Kpokpogri, he actually loved Tonto Dikeh and he was ready to go through life with her despite her short comings if she had changed.
Kpokpogri said he has never and he cannot sleep with a married woman, adding, no amount of blackmail can pull him down.
Kpokpogri in a statement yesterday reacting to the voice note trending which Tonto Dikeh reposted and said was the reason she ended up the relationship, disagreed with the ex-lover, adding, he called off the relationship long before the leaked vote note.
In the said leaked audio voice note, a voice said to be Kpokpogri was heard referring to Tonto Dikeh as a mere fucking mate.
Tonto Dikeh had lost her relationship with her legally married husband, Olakunle Churchill after giving birth to a child.
Kpokpogri said the Hilux vehicle the Nigeria actress presented to him as birthday gift has no custom paper, no single car paper or reciepts showing the vehicle was bought, adding, he iniatially returned the Hilux to Tonto Dikeh until friends mounted pressure on him to accept the vehicle back.
My awesome T, like I call you.
Knowing you has been pleasurable. It will be a disservice to the institution called love if I say it was a regret knowing you as it wasn’t. It may have been a short memory but it’s such that will last a life time.
Did I love you? Absolutely yes. In your weaknesses and vulnerability, I still loved you and was ready to walk you through the challenges of life.
I gave you the chance to be yourself irrespective of the negative impression I was given about you.
Despite warnings by top political and corporate friends to be careful while dating you, I opened up my heart to you and access to the sanctuary of my heart.
It was all love nothing more. Apart from love and care expected of you as a lover, you had nothing to give me.
You gave me a refurbished hilux on my birthday without a SINGLE car paper not even the custom paper or receipts showing it was bought and I returned it back to you.
It took the intervention of your friend and my friend for me to grudgingly take it back from your house and park in mine.
In our hurts, we do not burn bridges for we will always cross them again. This tenet I have lived with all my life.
Countless times, I complained to our mutual friends of how tired I was due to your heavy smoking and drinking. I made it clear I was going to walk away if it continued yet you never stopped or made effort despite my willingness to stand by you till you gradually stop.
Long before the voice note was released, I ended the relationship. It was no shock then that after I called it quit, you allegedly conspired with a blogger who already reached out to you about the voice note before the breakup to now release it.
I’m ready to foot the NDLEA cost to carry out a test on you if you never abused hard smoking and heavy drinking and if found to be false, I will waive my right to trial for one year. This was what broke us up and not an aftermath voice note
I have deliberately avoided the issue of Janemena till now but it will be selfish of me to allow the poor lady who has lived and still living a virtuous life to be dragged into our breakup which has become messy. Is Janemena my friend? Yes! Beyond going to her shop opening year back, our relationship has only been on phone.
We have been family friends for years and the husband someone that’s close to me. It is a taboo where I come from to sleep with a married woman even though I am still single, worse of all, with a married Isoko lady who will pay the ultimate price if she does that.
Do not drag her and any other name in your imagination into our ship that has long sank.
I have lived and living a clean life. No amount of blackmail can pull me down.
- COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil FuelLarge numbers of people at COP28 in Dubai on Saturday, protested and chanted for an end to fossil fuels and … Read More “COP28 Protesters Demand Ceasefire In Gaza, End Of Fossil Fuel” »
- We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC BossBy Press Unit Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ola Olukoyede, has vowed to tackle … Read More “We’re Going To Give Sleepless Nights To Those Stealing Our Money – EFCC Boss” »
- Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our TimesIsraeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has maintained strong stance that the elimination of the Palestinian fighters, Hamas is a must … Read More “Israeli PM To Hamas: We Are The Maccabees Of Our Times” »
- I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC BossBy Dele Oyewale Attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes, EFCC, has been drawn to some needless misrepresentation of the … Read More “I Never Said 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Are ‘Criminals’ – EFCC Boss” »
- NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In EdoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have repelled rain of bullets from armed hoodlums … Read More “NDLEA, Gunmen In Gun Battle In Edo” »