Two friends and political activists, Deji Adeyanju and Omoyele Sowore traded words today when the former posted on his facebook page that it was unwise for the ShahraReporters’ founder, Omoyele Sowore to take Buhari Must Go protest to a church particularly Dunamis Church he said has been speaking against Muhammadu Buhari led government.
It would be recalled that over five persons were arrested by men of the Department of State Services at Dunamis Church headquarters in Abuja recently.
The persons were said to wore Buhari Must Go T-shirt at the church.
Deji accused one Sydney among others to be the people who misled Omoyele Sowore to take the Buhari Must Go protest to Dunamis church.
I will always support Sowore my brother and Egbon any day any time but taking a Buhari Must Go protest to a church that has consistently spoken against the Buhari Government is very unwise and a big set up.
It’s not really Sowore’s fault but Sydney and co who adviced for the action in the first place. If it was any other protest, that’s fine but a Buhari Must Go Protest, haba now?
The question we must always ask ourselves is, how does the action we are about to embark upon help our struggle?
Nigeria is a divided country especially along religious and ethnic lines.
To set up Dunamis for attack is unwise indeed.
I will personally not take a protest against Government to church but those who feel they can should continue.
That said, the hopeless D.S.S should release the Dunamis5.said Deji Adeyanju.
Omoyele Sowore in a swift reaction called Deji Adeyanju a liar, adding only Deji Adeyanju knows why he’s supporting the head Pastor of Dunamis Church, Paul Enenche.
Adeyanju Deji You’ve lied here against Sydney Icon. Only you understand why you’re supporting “Papa” here, I just think it is unfair to lie against Sydney Icon.
The full story will be told someday.
Regards and thanks for calling for their release from unjust arrest and detention.said Omoyele Sowore.
- Death Toll Rises To 11000 In Turkey, Syria Earthquake StrikeAdvertisements Death toll from Monday devastating earthquake in Turkey and Syria has risen to eleven thousand. President and Chief Executive … Read More “Death Toll Rises To 11000 In Turkey, Syria Earthquake Strike” »
- Old Naira Notes Can Still Be Use After Feb 10 Deadline, Supreme Court RulesAdvertisements Nigeria apex Court, Supreme Court of Justice has ruled that the February 10 deadline for the usage of the … Read More “Old Naira Notes Can Still Be Use After Feb 10 Deadline, Supreme Court Rules” »
- ICPC Arrests Sterling Bank Managers For Hoarding N258m Redesigned Naira NotesAdvertisements By Press Unit As part of ongoing efforts at ensuring that commercial banks comply with the Central Bank of … Read More “ICPC Arrests Sterling Bank Managers For Hoarding N258m Redesigned Naira Notes” »
- New Born With Umbilical Cord Still On Her Dead Mother Found Under Rubble In Earthquake Hit Syrian TownAdvertisements By News Agency Residents digging through a collapsed building in a northwest Syrian town discovered a crying infant whose … Read More “New Born With Umbilical Cord Still On Her Dead Mother Found Under Rubble In Earthquake Hit Syrian Town” »
- Ifeanyi Uba Donates Security Gadgets, Personnel To Anambra GovtAdvertisements By Press Unit Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR, the Executive Governor of Anambra, was in Nnewi North Local Government Area … Read More “Ifeanyi Uba Donates Security Gadgets, Personnel To Anambra Govt” »
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]