A male child has been found crying endlessly inside gully erosion in Edo state.
The baby boy was recovered from floating erosion water.
The entire body of the baby boy was almost covered up with flood.
Good samaritans who helped the baby out of the flood water spoke in Bini language.
The good samaritans in the video described the location the baby boy was found to be Benin City, the Edo State capital.
The good samaritans toke custody of the baby and were seen in the video giving the baby a bath to wash off the flooded water on his body.
- GOC Warns Soldiers Over Sales Of Arms, Ammunition
- Obaseki Declares Curfew To Demolish Houses In Benin, Hide Under Security Check
- 3 Policemen, 6 Others Burn To Death In Bullion Van Accident
- Unknown Gunmen Must Pay For Killing Soldiers – Soludo
- Obaseki Declares 24 Hours Total Indoor Curfew In Edo Over Terrorism
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]