A school teacher who cried out recently in a viral video that the Chief Priest, Ovbokhan Igbinovia, the Ohen of Okhuoromi has forcefully taken her land with house already built to roofing stage, has come out in another video, saying her land has been retuned to her.
The woman in earlier video spoke behind camera. She came out openly with her face appearing in the new video to announce she has regained her land.
The school teacher in the latest video thanked everyone that intervened in a way to enable her secure back her land and house.
Earlier, the Ohen of Okhuoromi, Ovbokhan Igbinovia on a phone-in social media programme with a political activist, Albert Obazee, said he never took the woman’s land as speculated.
The Ohen said the issue was that two persons bought the same land from the former community who claimed ownership to the land until court of law pronoucement; declaring Okhuoromi community as the true owner of the landed area.
It would be recalled that a woman who identified herself as a school teacher, teaching for the past 26 years narrated she bought and re-buy same land from one group of land grabbers to another in Edo State.
The woman in the video cried and said after buying the land, she was made to buy the same land again from different set of people.
Adding, after settling the alleged land grabbers, she raised the building, only to her surprise, another person fenced the whole area including her house.
She said the alleged new land grabber insisted that both her house and the entire area fenced belongs to him.
The woman spoke in bini language.
She said she has built the house to roofing stage before the new alleged land grabber stopped her from roofing the house.
- Crowd As EFCC Auctions Seized Vehicles7 views By Press Unit Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has commenced the auction of a total of 435 cars, which are subjects of final forfeiture orders in Lagos, in line with the EFCC (Establishment) Act 2004; Public Procurement Act 2007 and the Proceeds of Crimes (Recovery and Management) Act 2022 The exercise scheduled… Continue
- Why I Have Confidence In APC – Mercy Johnson8 views By Mercy Johnson Earlier today, I joined His Excellency, Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu and the incredible women leaders that make up the APC ‘Women Presidential Campaign Team’ at the APC women Southwest Rally. As a woman, wife to an APC candidate @princeodiokojie and mother, I am confident in the APC plan for women which… Continue
- Residents In Fear Over Friday-Wednesday Sit-at-home Order As Unknown Gunmen Kill, Kidnap Vigilantes In Ihiala10 views It was a night of war and rain of bullets on Tuesday at Mbarapaka quarters in Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra State as Unknown Gunmen kill and kidnap numbers of Anambra Vigilantes Group, AVG. It was gathered that the Unknown Gunmen around 10 pm invaded the building housing the offices of the… Continue
- Ignore Friday 9th-Wednesday 14th Sit-at-home Order – IPOB8 views By Emma Powerful Global family and movement of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) under the command and leadership of our great prophet and indefatigable liberator Mazi Nnamdi Okwuchukwu KANU wish to state unequivocally to the people of Biafra, friends of Biafra, and lovers of Biafra freedom that IPOB leadership did not issue… Continue
- Gombe Elders Meet Buhari Over Kolmani Oil Discovery14 views By Femi Adesina A delegation of political, religious and business leaders from Gombe State was at State House, Abuja, Tuesday to appreciate President Muhammadu Buhari for his role in the discovery of oil in commercial quantity in the Kolmani area. The President jocularly told them: “Thank you for coming to say thank you… Continue
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]