Video: Man In Handcuff Accuses Ex-Governor Rochas Okorocha, Son-In-law Uche Nwosu As Unknown Gunmen Sponsors In Imo State
A man in a handcuff who claimed to be a member of the controversial deadly cultists or secret cult members then Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State granted amnesty in 2018 has allegedly confessed and accused the Senator, Rochas Okorocha and his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu of being the alleged sponsors of armed group code named Unknown Gunmen that have killed a lot of persons both security Operatives and Civilians in Imo state and beyond.
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State had in 2018 accused the then Governor Rochas Okorocha of deliberately granting amnesty to wanted ‘notorious cultists’ whom Governor Wike said they were behind the New Year Day killings in Omoku community which led to the death of more than 20 Rivers State residents.
The man in a viral video said they were allegedly working for Senator Rochas Okorocha and Uche Nwosu to destabilize Imo state during the ongoing Christmas season and make the state bloody so that in 2023 no body will stand in their way in taking over government.
The man was being interrogated by people suspected to be security Operatives who refused to show face in the video.
When one of the persons interrogating the suspect asked about Uche Nwosu sponsorship, the man said he witnessed numbers of occasions when Uche Nwosu visited the armed gang in different hotels to give them money.
The man also said his willingness to fight the armed group made it impossible for them to destabilize Imo state as planned this festive period.
The man named one Honourable Kingsley Nju as the person passing message across to them from Rochas Okorocha and his son-in-law Uche Nwosu.
The man said he has never met Senator Rochas Okorocha one on one before.
Asked about one ‘General’ Felix, the man said after the amnesty he said they called them together in 2018 to grant them, then Governor Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu and One Honourable Kingsley Nju invited the General Felix to work for them so that the suspected cultist would no longer have issues with them.
He said General Felix had about 9 Ak-47 but surrendered 3 to government during the amnesty programme.
He said Senator Rochas Okorocha, after the amnesty programme, allegedly used General Felix to solve political issues.
It would be recalled men of the Nigeria Police Force yesterday invaded Saint Peter’s Anglican Church at Eziama-Obaire community in Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State, and arrested Ex Governor Rochas Okorocha Son-In-law and the former Imo State Gubernatorial Candidate, Uche Nwosu in a commando style.
Shortly after the arrest, Senator Rochas Okorocha in an emergency press conference, said Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodimma is in the business of involving him and his family in the activities of unknown gunmen or insurgency in the state.
The former Governor said two of his security men and drivers were arrested not too long ago and kept in the Imo state Government House for 60 days.
The former Governor said he was told by the released security Operatives that different people were brought in and shot; the suspects were asked to say Rochas or any member of his family is involved in the activities of unknown gunmen in the state.
- Subsidy Removal: Gov Obaseki Reduces Working Days From 5 To 3 In EdoEdo State Government under the leadership of Governor Godwin Obaseki has reduced till further notice days workers both in the … Read More “Subsidy Removal: Gov Obaseki Reduces Working Days From 5 To 3 In Edo” »
- Subsidy Removal: Why We Suspend Strike, Mass Protest – NLCNigeria Labour Congress, NLC has said it considered among others the social political mood in Nigeria arising from the last … Read More “Subsidy Removal: Why We Suspend Strike, Mass Protest – NLC” »
- Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In BelgorodSympathizers who identified themselves as Russia citizens against President Vladimir Putin war in Ukraine have released videos showing captured Russia … Read More “Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In Belgorod” »
- 100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In BornoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have stormed Iwe forest in Iwe community, Owan … Read More “100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In Borno” »
- Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In SenegalTensions remained high in Senegal as civilians continued to protest over the imprisonment of the country main opposition leader, Ousmane … Read More “Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In Senegal” »