Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has reacted to the yesterday visit of the Nigeria Chief of Army State, Major General Faruk Yahaya to Imo State.
Nnamdi Kanu in a message today said the home state of the Chief of Army Staff and other northern states have been taken over by bandits.
Adding, military action cannot stop the atualization of Biafra.
Nnamdi Kanu Empahized that only Referendum can address the need of the Biafrans.
The army chief was in Owerri, Imo state urging his men to double their efforts in killing Innocent Biafra youths whereas Sokoto, his very own state and other northern States have been taken over by bandits.
What Yahaya failed to understand is that military occupation can never stop this agitations rather, when you allow Referendum for people to express their full right of self determination, that’s the only way the dust can settle.
Yahaya should also not forget that those his boys are killing have families too. The more you kill Innocent people is same way you’re creating more monsters.
Always remember you’re the ones creating the monsters and not to blame I.P.O.B or E.S.N when the families of those youths you wasted their lives comes to avenge their deaths.
Biafra will be free because it’s an ideology and your bullets cannot stop it!.
- Be Security Conscious, GOC Tells Soldiers In Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, EbonyiBy Jonathan Unuakhalu General Officer Commanding (GOC) 82 Division Nigerian Army and Commander Joint Task Force (South East) Operation UDO … Read more
- NAF Claims It Airstrikes Unknown Gunmen Hideouts In Nnewi, OkigweNigerian Air Force has claimed it airstrikes unknown gunmen it described as members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB … Read more
- Mohbad Brought In Dead After Nurse Gave Him Injections At Home – Perez HospitalAuthority of Perez Medcare Hospital in Lagos State has issued a press statement stating that the Nigerian upcoming artiste, Ilerioluwa … Read more
- Troops Discover Gun Manufacturing Factory In KadunaMen of the Nigerian Army has discovered a factory where guns are being manufactured in Kaduna State. The Nigerian Army … Read more
- BRA Claims Responsibility For 8 Soldiers, Other Operatives Killed In ImoFirst time since secessionist gun battle began in the southeastern states of Nigeria in 2021, a group who identified themselves … Read more