Following media reports that terrorists group mainly referred to as bandits have killed over 323 people and kidnapped over 949 persons in Kaduna State alone within three months, Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said the bandits executed their plan because almost all Nigerian soldiers are in the Southeastern part of the country that never recorded such mayhem.
Nnamdi Kanu in a statement yesterday decried the military occupation of the Southeast part of the country while hundreds of people are being killed in Kaduna state alone.
Nnamdi Kanu described the military occupation of the Southeast as good riddance.
“Bandits killed 323 people, abducted 949 in 3 months in Kaduna State”. Let it sink in:
In 3 months, 323 slaughtered in Kaduna alone by FULANI terrorists.
You know why it happened?
It’s because all their soldiers are in the East that never recorded such mayhem.
Good riddance!said Nnamdi Kanu.
- GOC Warns Soldiers Over Sales Of Arms, Ammunition
- Obaseki Declares Curfew To Demolish Houses In Benin, Hide Under Security Check
- 3 Policemen, 6 Others Burn To Death In Bullion Van Accident
- Unknown Gunmen Must Pay For Killing Soldiers – Soludo
- Obaseki Declares 24 Hours Total Indoor Curfew In Edo Over Terrorism
- [Video] Deadly Unknown Gunmen Invade Imo, Anambra, Kill Soldiers In Umuze, Mgbidi
- NDLEA Sets Ablaze Some N194.7b Worth Cocaine
- Troops Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Kaduna
- NDLEA Arrests 75-Year-Old ‘Igbo’ Farmer, Others
- John Lyon, Cleaner With Sterling Bank, Specializes In Kidnapping Bank Managers – Police
- [Watch Video] Oby Ezekwesili: Maybe Buhari Sent Kankara Science Students On Excursion To Terrorists
- [Watch Full Video]Mcedopikin: Instead Of Spending Money On Side Chicks, Appreciate Your Family
- [Video]Police Parade Items Recovered From Yoruba Nation Protesters
- [Video] Yul Edochie ‘Peppers’ Fans
- [Video] We Have No Hand In Christian Ehima’s Death, Behavior Aggravated Sighting His Mother In Edo – Nigerian Army
- [Video] We Are Responsible For Kuje Prison Break – ISWAP
- [Video] Vigilante Kill 5 Persons Accused of Kidnapping In Edo, Human Rights Group Petitions IGP, Says 5 Burnt To Death Were Labourers, Victim Of False Information
- [Video] Unknown Soldiers Protect Asari Dokubo With RPG, Machine Guns, Other Weapons In Buguma, Rivers State
- [VIDEO] Unknown Gunmen On Rampage In Enugu, Surviving Policeman In Shock As 3 Colleagues, Others Killed At Checkpoint
- [VIDEO] Unknown Gunmen In Show Of Force At Ihiala, Display 4 Security Men Dead Bodies