Wrong Energy: Buhari Is The Reason Why Super Eagles Fail – Reno Omokri
Total Energies is the theme of Africa Cup of Nations 2021 but today, Reno Omokri, a former Presidential spokesperson to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on New Media described as a wrong Energy for the Nigerian Football Federation, NFF to have allowed President Muhammadu Buhari speak with the Super Eagles players.
Reno Omokri in a series of tweets and video broadcast few minutes ago emphatically and repeatedly said President Muhammadu Buhari is the reason why Tunisia defeated Nigeria 1-0.
According to Reno Omokri, Iwobi never had red card, Iheanacho never had yellow card all the time they were playing since the beginning of the tournament until today unwelcomed developments started pouring in after President Muhammadu Buhari spoke with the Super Eagles team.
Reno Omokri while speaking further asked if people have forgotten what happened after President Muhammadu Buhari spoke with Anthony Joshua, the Nigeria-British born heavyweight former champion.
“Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously.
“Oh oh! Why did NFF allow Buhari speak with the Super Eagles players now! What is wrong with NFF? Have they forgotten what happened after he spoke to Anthony Joshua? Or Eagles in the last (or previous) AFCON? Please we want to win. This nonsense must not repeat itself!
“Iwobi red card, Iheanacho yellow card. All the time they have been playing this never happened. Why is it that it is the day they spoke to Buhari that these series of unwelcome events rained on us!
“Energies are very contagious. Avoid negative people!”, Reno Omokri said.
President Muhammadu Buhari had earlier in the morning today gave a pep talk to the Super Eagles, ahead of the Super Eagles second round match against Tunisia at the ongoing African Cup of Nations, AFCON tournament.
President Muhammadu Buhari who spoke through video conference from the Presidential Villa, the State House in Abuja, the President hoped the Super Eagles will win the nations cup while speaking with Coach Augustine Eguavoen, Captain Ahmed Musa, Amaju Pinnick, President of Nigerian Football Federation NFF, and Nigerian Ambassador to Cameroon, General Abayomi Olonisakin, retired. President Buhari urged the Super Eagles to continue making Nigerians happy, not only by winning the second round match, but to eventually lift the trophy.
“You’ve been doing Nigeria proud. You’ve been winning. Please keep on winning. The Federal Government is supporting you, and I say thank you to all the technical crew and the players.. Please keep doing the country proud.”
Responding, Coach Eguavoen said; “We are so excited that His Excellency, President Buhari, has come to speak with us this morning. On behalf of the players and the technical crew, I want to say thank you very much sir.
“The group stage has passed, and speaking to us is a morale booster. Thank you for your support, Mr President, we also thank the Honourable Minister, and the NFF President. We are so privileged, and want to promise that you should just relax, we’ll come out victorious. We won’t let the nation down.”
Ambassador Olonisakin said the over 4 million Nigerians living in Cameroon have been giving robust support to the Super Eagles since they arrived Garoua, Cameroon, on January 5, “and they will continue to do so.”
Ahmed Musa, on behalf of the players, appreciated Mr President, noting that it is not easy to speak with the leader of a country, and they count themselves privileged.
“We will make Nigeria proud, now that we have the blessings of the father of the nation,” Musa said.
NFF President, Asaju Pinnick described the video conference as “a priceless privilege,” and thanked President Buhari and the nation at large for their prayers and support.
He said under the current dispensation, Nigeria has won the Under 17 football tournament twice, “and we want to win the African Cup of Nations too.”
- Subsidy Removal: Gov Obaseki Reduces Working Days From 5 To 3 In EdoEdo State Government under the leadership of Governor Godwin Obaseki has reduced till further notice days workers both in the … Read More “Subsidy Removal: Gov Obaseki Reduces Working Days From 5 To 3 In Edo” »
- Subsidy Removal: Why We Suspend Strike, Mass Protest – NLCNigeria Labour Congress, NLC has said it considered among others the social political mood in Nigeria arising from the last … Read More “Subsidy Removal: Why We Suspend Strike, Mass Protest – NLC” »
- Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In BelgorodSympathizers who identified themselves as Russia citizens against President Vladimir Putin war in Ukraine have released videos showing captured Russia … Read More “Sympathizers Capture Russia Soldiers In Belgorod” »
- 100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In BornoBy Femi Babafemi Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have stormed Iwe forest in Iwe community, Owan … Read More “100 NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forest, Destroy 3003kg Skunk, Arrest 2 In Borno” »
- Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In SenegalTensions remained high in Senegal as civilians continued to protest over the imprisonment of the country main opposition leader, Ousmane … Read More “Sonko: 19 Killed As Protesters Clash With Police In Senegal” »