See What Peter Of Psquare Tells Wife Lola After Twin Brother, Paul’s Wife Anita Isama Ran Away
The social media was recently updated with the new devlopment in the family of one of the Nigeria extra ordinary talented performing twin artistes, Paul Okoye of Psquare.
The news was like nothing fall short of people expectation sequel to Peter and Paul of Psquare split after both got married and the death of their mother.
Many have always blamed the Psquare split on their wives and millions of people and fans of the Psquare have always expressed their concerned openly for the twin brothers to return as they were as Psquare.
Anita Tonye Isama-Okoye, the wife of Paul Okoye of Psquare recently demanded to leave his husband over what she said to be irreconcilable differences.
The reason was contained in a leaked legal document after Anita filed for a divorce.
Today, in what look unusual of Peter Okoye of Psquare, the music star took to his social media handles to celebrate his wife birthday, Lola Omotayo-Okoye in a more unique way.
Peter said his wife is wonderful not only to him but to all the people she touched their lives everyday.
To my dear Wife,Peter Okoye said.
I want to take this opportunity to remind you how wonderful you are, not only to me but to all the people whose lives you touched everyday.
Is Paul Okoye among the people Lola touched their lives?
It would be recalled BBC on Novemebr 19, 2020 reported that Lola in a birthday message to Paul Okoye on his Instagram page took advantage of the twins birthday celebration to appeal to the twin brothers to show respect for each other and reunite.
To the twins @peterpsquare, @iamkingrudy, whether you like it or not, you are brothers; you are not only brothers, you are TWINS! I wish you both a very happy birthday! Life is short, make the best of it!
Respect and love should be sacrosanct!
As we get older we should realize that life is precious and time waits for no one. My 2 cents!Lola, Peter Okoye’s wife said.
In a swift reaction, Paul Okoye replied Lola with insult and called her names and described her as evil person portraying a picture of an angel.
At the age of almost 50, you still think you can still be manipulative and always trying to be in control as usual… well am not there anymore, Jude also is not there anymore… which was exactly how you wanted it.
Aunty for 4 years we haven’t spoken, but every 18th of November you come out as usual to type shit… and they end up saying “awwww she’s a good woman”. Meanwhile they don’t know the evil things you do behind close doors… while in the outside you try to portray an angel…
Anyways it’s social media era, what do I expect.
Next year will come again you’ll still come and type shit…
You know me very well, and you know I don’t pretend.
So continue doing what you are doing, you don cast finish already… No need to expose you… That’s why I’ve never said anything because it’s family…
Let your guilt deal with you.Paul Okoye of Psquare said in reply to Lola call for the two brothers to reunite.
- Death Toll Rises More Than 288 In Indian Train Multiple CollisionMore than 288 people have been killed and 1000 others injured in the late Friday evening multiple train accident in … Read More “Death Toll Rises More Than 288 In Indian Train Multiple Collision” »
- We Shot Down 15 Russia Cruise Missiles, 21 Drones In Overnight Kyiv Attack – UkraineUkrainian Air Force has said that the military shot down 15 cruise missiles and 21 Drones, Russia fired into the … Read More “We Shot Down 15 Russia Cruise Missiles, 21 Drones In Overnight Kyiv Attack – Ukraine” »
- Scores Killed As 2 Trains Collide In IndiaMore than 50 persons have been killed and 500 others injured as two passenger trains collided on Friday in the … Read More “Scores Killed As 2 Trains Collide In India” »
- Unknown Sympathizers Launch Multiple Attacks In Russia, Kill 2Russian Ministry of Defence has confirmed the multiple attacks launched by unknown Sympathizers which led to the killing of two … Read More “Unknown Sympathizers Launch Multiple Attacks In Russia, Kill 2” »
- Tinubu Appoints Reps Speaker, Gbajabiamila As Chief Of StaffPresident Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Nigeria has appointed the Speaker, House of Representatives in the National Assembly, Honourable Femi Gbajabiamila … Read More “Tinubu Appoints Reps Speaker, Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff” »