Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in a video interview earlier in foreign land before his re-arrest, said his death will make the realization of Biafra Republic come faster.
Nnamdi Kanu in the video said the people of Biafra have crossed the rubicon of no return, if he dies or could be anywhere, the realization of Biafra as its own Republic will come even faster.
It could not be ascertained when and where the interview was conducted.
Nigeria government announced yesterday that they have re-arrested Nnamdi Kanu and the Federal High Court, Abuja adjoined the case to July 26, 2021 and remanded Nnamdi Kanu to remain in D.S.S custody.
Founder of SaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore said from the situation he observed at the Federal High Court yesterday, he fears for Nnamdi Kanu safety in D.S.S custody.
- John Lyon, Cleaner With Sterling Bank, Specializes In Kidnapping Bank Managers – Police
- How John Lyon, Gang Members Have Been Terrorizing Bayelsa State For 7 Years – Police
- Why I Cut Grasses – Chimaroke
- ICPC Appoints David Ugolor, Assets Disposal Observer
- Surrender, You Get Civilized Treatment In Ukraine, Zelenskyy Speaks As Parents Battle Police Over Russia Civilians Mobilized For War
[spreaker type=player resource=”show_id=4980924″ width=”720px” height=”600px” theme=”light” playlist=”show” playlist-continuous=”true” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]